Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke in NYC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shankmasterflex, Dec 27, 2010.

1. How do you guys living in the big apple, especially those with roommates and stuff who don't like smoking, light up?

Can you just walk down the street smoking a joint? I'd imagine a bowl is extremely obvious, same with a bong.

I'm from the suburbs so we just go outside and anywhere is fine but the city always has people hustling and bustling.

I'm moving permanently to NYC and I have no idea how I'm going to smoke!

2. Not on the street for starters, NYPD are assholes. Plenty of chill spots in central park, but if you're moving there doesn't that mean you'll have a place to chill and smoke at?

3. If you can not look suspicious its not difficult to take a stroll through NYC with a j or a blunt, especially at night. I mean I wouldnt walk around Times Square or Wall Street while blazin but like the side streets in Manhattan and in BK and Queens theres less people about. Anytime I've ever toked in the city I've never had an issue anyway.

4. Oh and this:

Understatement. They're major league assholes.

5. That'll be your best option; in your apartment if you're going to living in condensed parts of the city. I used to live in the suburbs of NYC and just walked outside to smoke. Around the block, on the porch, until we got an apartment to smoke in. Now I live directly in the city, and I've found myself lighting up a few times, but very risky and I advise not to do so.

6. Yeah I love walkin around my neighborhood on Lawn Guyland late at night durin the summer and shit like that just burnin, with the sound of the highway to keep me company.:smoke:

7. I don't live in NYC, but I imagine you could possibly do it.

If there are a bunch of people around, I'd be scared to do it on the street, but if you find a quiet spot in a park or in the back of your building, that would do fine.

1. Tobacco. It hides weed smell sooo well. When I toke outside I usually try to have some kind of tobacco burning at the same time, although I don't smoke that much. If you don't actually smoke them, you could just bum a cig off of someone (or I imagine you could buy them single in NYC) or buy a pack specifically for stealth toking. Just let it burn if you don't want to physically smoke it. A cigarillo/cigar will have a heavier smell and will work even better.
    2. Smoke either a j, b, or a hitter or slightly larger chillum. Along with the tobacco smell, it'll look like you're smoking a cigarette.
    3. HUFF IT. The less time you spend, the better.

8. I never toke outside anymore. NY city cops are the dirtiest fuckers you will ever see in your life, if they catch you, you will go down hard. Honestly just toke in your room its not worth it to risk it.

9. Jamaican Shower. Boom, problem solved.

10. come to central park and ill smoke you out, haha but seriously smoke in your apartment? if they dont like it smoke in your room and cover it up with insence, central park at night is ok but a little sketchy, theres always tourists in there even at night, if you hop on a empty subway you can puff in there to, i had gotten into a subway in bronx a few weeks back and there was 6 guys in red bandannas smoking a blunt when i walked in, luckily they didnt do anything to me, it was just me and them haha

but yes, NYPD are smelly piggys. some of them dont care about SMALL amounts of weed, they are mostly looking out for bigger busts.

11. If your roommate doesn't like it try smoking in the bathroom with vents on.

12. It depends where you are. If your in the East Village then just find a nice stoop or a semi empty street. Your better off waiting until it gets dark and less crowded. Or better yet find an apartment building with a nice staircase or a fire escape. But in all honesty i would not recommend smoking on the streets. Like everyone has been saying the NYPD are ASSHOLES! A lot of people dont realize that they're are a lot of undercover cops walking around. Even though marijuana is "decriminalized", they will try their hardest to get you with as much shit as they possibly can.

P.S. The NYPD are notoriously known for planting shit on people. Not only has it happened to me, it happened to my then 73 year old grandfather. Yeah tell me thats not fucked up.

13. Vaproizer.

14. i dont know about you but all the room mates that i have had all at least smoke socially so they were ok with me tokin daily. Also i dont stink up the place. ( i stay in my room and blow it out a window fan so theres almost no smell)

p.s. whenever you have new always ask if its ok that you smoke in your room because if they find out the hard way, things can get iffy especially when your landlord or even the law gets involved. I've seen it happen =// twice

15. INHALEE EXHALLEEEEEE! just got an ounce in the mail