Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke in a dorm

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GiraffeVenom, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Anyone know a good cape under $50?

2. Don't even risk it man. Don't be a hotboy.

3. Could always go the route of a one hitter and just go outside, would be cheaper than a vape pen. Would suck when it's cold but looks like you're smoking a cig, and if you do even better the smell will mask the weed smell when going back in the dorm. I had one all through college and half the time people don't even pay attention to people who smoke cigs. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. go outside, that's what I do. I doubt fellow college kids will get you in trouble.

5. Buy a vape or make a sploof... Sploofs sound risky buy they work!No matter how you wiggle and dance, the last drop always goes down your pants.

6. Get an apartment...  Dorms are a pain in the ass

7. get off your lazy ass and walk around campus and smoke. don't gamble your one shot of making a decent living in the world by smoking pot.

you can't cover the smell.

and honestly, you will probably get drunk one night and smoke then pass out and wake up to the RA knocking on your door

8. Don't, vape instead. Been doing this all year never got caught, guys across the hall used to smoke inside until they got caught.
    And if you can't vape just go outside.

Especially if your RA is on your floor...

9. If you really had to i'd go off the same logic as the gas mask post but make a sploof. Just be cautious to make sure you dont let out stray smoke.

10. One trick is to fill a water bottle with dryer sheets.  Cut slits into it and blow through that by your window if you don't have the Army surplus store by you.  Make sure the weed doesn't cherry though.

If you're too paranoid, in the woods outside is a good spot.  At night so many more opportunities open up. Rail road tracks. In your car.  At a friends house.  At a park. Walking down the street. If you're in America, go to the track.  Nobody will be caught dead there.

My bad,  Guess the name for the "trick" I was talking about is a sploof.  I learn something everyday.

12. in my dorm room i smoked a lot all the time
    i just had a fan and put it out the window and then turned off all the lights so people couldn't see in the room and then i blew the smoke into the fan so it would blow out the window and then i sprayed my room with some deodorant stuff and it worked really good

the only reason i got caught was because i showed up extremelyy stoned for a dorm dinner once and that's how they caught me

i usually did it when it wasn't light out though and i would always check to see if there was people walking by before i blew out the smoke

13. just go outside and don't be so lazy. 

14. #36 Drast484, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    Get some wax, pick up a micro g for $50 and enjoy. It's an easy starting point

15. I shared a house on residence with 3 other guys. One of the guys was also a huge pothead and smoked indoors one day, security came in and flushed all his weed, broke his bong. He got caught again and kicked out of school.My best advice is to smoke off property or get a vape.Omega369 :wave:

16. #38 GiraffeVenom, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    Finally got my hands on a vape so that's what I'll be using

17. Watch out though, even vapes will burn the bud if heated up too much, which DOES stink the place up. Your best bet would be smoking a blunt on a bench outside. or like @[member="Drast484"] said, just smoke wax, its A LOT more discreet. Though after owning a micro g-pen and a cloud pen, dont buy either one. if Your going to get a vape, get a nice one like an Atmos RX.

18. If my vape has 3.3, 3.5 and 3.7 volt settings which should I use to avoid it burning up?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum