Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 520medicineman, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Hey blades, not to sound all unexperienced but I've never smoked hash. Been smoking daily for the past 2 years, pretty experienced smoker, just never had the chance to smoke hash (maybe once on a hash-infused joint). Last night I picked up a gram of some full-melt hash from a well-known hash/bud hookup. I was with some buddies and we were all pretty cooked. One of my buddies told me I had to do something to the hash first before I smoked it, but we were all so baked he forgot to tell me what I have to do. :cool:

Was my friend just baked? Can I just throw it in a bowl then light it or do I need to actually do something to it first?

NOTE: The hash I got basically looks like black nugs, dense, but breaks apart easy. It's not "moist" hash or whatever where its all sticky and oily.

2. Just throw it in there and apply flame:smoke:

3. You dont need to do anything to hash before you smoke it lol..... your friend is just high as a motha fucka!!

You can definitely just toss it in a bowl and go lol.... but hot knives are the way to go if your looking to get super baked from just the hash itself....

4. You could throw it on an bowl and watch it melt in, orrr you could hit it strait out of the bong for a pure hash taste, but you need a special concentrate bowl or it will all run down into your stem lolol. I always used to take knife hits and that got me baked as fuuuuck. Look it up if you don't know what it is. Or you could go out and buy a vapor swing if you smoke a lot of hash.

5. Yea I was thinking of trying to hot knife but i have an electric stove so the stove thing is flat so there's no way to prop a knife up to heat it up

6. 1. Heat up two knives on a stove until red hot.
    2. Place hash between knives and press together.
    3. Inhale smoke.
    4. Profit.

Hot knife hits are the best way to smoke hash imo. One hit will make you see jesus.

7. Ah! I want hash..

When I did smoke it through bowls, I usually used to grab a small pin and melt it a bit.

Not until it smokes.. But enough to make it maluable or break it up more. Therefore you can make it flat or chalky, almost - you can play around with consistency before you pack it in, so the bowl doesn't burn unevenly...

Otherwise way back one of my friends wouldn't smoke it through bowls or joints, he'd get a water bottle, light the hash up on a pin until black smoke arised from the piece, and would stick it in through a carb-like hole he'd burn through the bottle. Drop it (the hash - from the side, lit) and plug the one hole on the bottle... Cap on. The smoke used to fill the bottle and you can take hits off of it immediately after the bottle is full of smoke (through the mouthpiece).
    ... Hope that was clear.
    ... Seen that done with coffee cups too... lol...

8. Lay the knife on the stovetop. It still works.

9. certainly does... the knife doesnt HAVE to be red hot in order for it to work either, but for the biggest quickest rip you want it red hot, or very close to it hahahah

and if you have an empty milk jug, you can slice the bottom off so its the same shape, only bottom less (clean it first of course) then hold the jug over the hash + knife and the smoke will all go up into the jug and you can inhale through the pour hole, works like a charm

10. Thanks man, +rep, im gonna try this. But my hash breaks pretty easy when I go to pick it up :/

11. lol not too many people really think to do it, but you can always heat up a spoon and drop it in there if getting the hash on the end of a knife thats hot enough to melt through your fingers is impossible..... ive heated up 2 spoons and roasted a bunch of kief that way lol.... doesnt work quite as well, and it works much better if you use like a larger spoon (which you will put the hash/kief/whatever in when its heated) and a smaller one that you can sandwich it all with hahahahahhahaha

12. Toaster :p

13. Wait. That's a shit idea. You will get electrocuted lol

14. I tried the hash thing with the knives well I didn't heat the knives up long enough because parents were home so I had to be on the quicks anyways I tried to smoke it but all it did was bubble so I scraped it off packed it in my hitter and bow I'm :high: 8]

15. My favorite way is to put a small amount of hash on a sorta small bong toke. Hash shouldn't fall through then, and get huge hits lol.

16. will bro,I suggest you take a piece of it (as the size of 4-5 bb gun bullet's),heat it a bit until it flame's a little bit.As soon as you see it flame (as soon as it begins to flame) throw it into a pile of tobacco/weed (the pile weed or tobacco should be as the size of 1 gram of tobacco or weed),then you mix in the melted hash through the tobacco/weed with your hand's by squeezing it with the tobacco.Then you have the piece of hash bonded in the tobacco/weed ready to smoke.

17. throw a screen in your piece and smoke that fine hashish .