Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to smoke hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aidenmurrey, Oct 16, 2009.

1. so i have a few pieces of hash, i was wondering how to smoke it? should i put it in my weed grinder? should i try breaking it apart into smaller chunks?

2. just break off small pieces of it and put it on top of bowls. dont grind it up

3. The best way i find to smoke hash which gets you really high and looks really sweet is to get a small piece of cardboard (mabe a smoke pack) get a Wall Tack and stick the tack through the bottom of the cardboard, then roll a ball of hash and place it on the tack, then get the ball cherried with a lighter and put a glass cup over it and let the smoke build up then proceed to slide the cup to the edge of the cardboard and take some rips.

4. Do this on a table, have a drinking glass handy.

1 Push a needle through something like a matchbox.
    2 Stick your hash on the needle.
    3 Set your hash on fire. Just when it starts to burn cover it w/ the glass.
    [That will put out the hash, and it will fill w/ smoke]
    4 Slide the glass to the tables edge. Bend over,tip the glass a little and suck out the smoke.

5. You can do that, or there is the pin method which is decent. If your hash is the right consistency, you can use this method.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS9KHOXJ6-w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS9KHOXJ6-w[/ame]

6. dude wats the song?

7. Where is my mind by the pixies ^

8. thats an aweosme fucking song! And i might try to smoke a tiny bit of hash like that. I have seen the same video a million times before, but totally forgot about it!

9. so thats hash, whats hash oil?

I know the process of going from pot to hash oil, but how do you get from hash oil to hard hash rocks?

10. You don't. They are different things, some would say "hash oil" is a misnomer, it should be called "honey oil".

11. Solar hits on top of a bowl of green. You can burn / melt away just the hash using the sun like a laser beam. Then you have a full bowl pack for dessert. You just have to live somewhere it's sunny all the time.

12. I found the best way is to use a pipe screen and squish the hash into little disks and put one at a time in the pipe. The glass way looks legit though.

13. so how do you make that hash brick shit with normal weed

14. No, because that's short for "Butane Honey Oil", which is a different thing. Hash oil is usually made with Isopropyl extraction, so you could say "ISO Oil", if you like. There are other methods of making it. One is to mix regular hash with oil. Guess what you call that.

As for smokin it, locally, aside from growers, it's all hash. Most folk just heat it, and rub it into a spliff (tobacco) or joint, or smoke it raw in a chillum. Most of the other usual methods work great, too; water pipes, bongs, glasses, bags, etc. Even vapourizers.

-mu

ps. richardHUR, I'd search the forum, there are loads of good threads on how to make hash. Personally, I'd rather make honey oil with the leftovers.

15. get a cheese grater and get it into dust then smoke it anyway ya want its just like weed then plus ya dont waste any

16. BHO is short for "butane honey oil". The honey oil part refers to the color and consistency, not the method of extraction or the solvent used. Honey oil can be made using either alcohol or butane (or a number of other solvents). Hash oil does refer to hash dissolved in oil, but nobody is talking about that here except for you.

17. Sounds interesting. Please tell me how to make honey coloured oil with alcohol.

-mu

ps. Yes, correct, "hash oil" refers to hash dissolved in oil.

18. I have never done a QWISO extraction without it being honey colored. It's the color of the resin, not the solvent.

19. I always thought that different solvents pulled different amount of different substances from the weed. Butane, pulling basically only the THC, produces a light, honey coloured oil. But every solvent in the alcohol family that I've tried, pulls out so much other crap that the oil is brown. I figured that was as good as it gets (don't get me wrong though, my ISO oils will knock anyone on their butt!). I'd love to get a clean, honey-coloured ISO oil.

So, what Alcohol do you use? What's your method?
    And, got any pics?

-mu

20. i rarely use butane because of the volatility, I normally just use 91-99 percent iso alcohol. I have never had one turn brown, just golden honey color (one was greenish, but that's another show). My method is the same as most, I doubt I have any pix though.

Different solvents do pull different things. But I have a feeling sometimes color has more to do with the amount of weed and time. For example, when brewing coffee (with water as the solvent in this case), if you do not use enough grounds, the water passing through will pull out all the desirable elements, and when those are gone, will start to extract undesirable compounds, making the coffee bitter. Perhaps (likely) the alcohol solvent starts to pull darker colored compounds out, causing it to turn brown.
    Plus I probably just got lucky when I've done it.