How to smoke hash

Discussion in 'General' started by CasualSmoker024, Jan 9, 2013.

1. How would one go about smoking hash? I have a mini bong and a bowl. And if it's decent hash, how many hits am I looking at taking from a bowl to get a good high?

2. Pop it in the bowl and spark 'er up. Hot knives are my preferred method, but as long as there's a screen handy, you can smoke it out of either piece.

I wouldn't judge it by hits, because everybody (and hash) hits differently. But if you really are just a "casual smoker" it probably won't take much to give you a very good buzz. Maybe a 1/4 gram, possibly less. You can also sprinkle it on top of a bowl of weed, which will use less of it, but I don't like to taint the hash.

3. Scream at it and demand its powers of sexiness

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I guess I'll just toss a little bit in my bowl with a filter and see how it goes. I'll take it slowly at first to see how it makes me feel.

5. Toss it in fire it up inhale the goodshit exhale the bullshit

I used to smoke hash, harder to get now.
    Gives me a head high pretty quick

6. Don't pull too hard and I personally wouldn't "torch" the bowl. I like to make sure there's some ash or plant matter covering the bottom of the bowl(no screen). Hash is usually pretty expansive smoke and it likes to roll, so puff it, cover, and pass(optional). And I like bowls a little better than bongs because you can hit slower and get more out of your smoke. I feel like it combust rather quickly if you just fire it up. Those are my tips bro. People like to smoke with knives or oil rigs but I'm old school I like water hash and keeping it simple. Pass bro