Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to smoke a roach???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokethelove, Jul 14, 2011.

1. I love blazing and smoking blunts and j's with my friends but everytime it gets to the roach i can never hit it I always burn my lips,fingers or mess up the blunt lol any tips thanks

2. Put it in a bowl and smoke it or just put a filter in your j, then when you get a roach you just dump it.

3. Put your middle finger and index finger against your thumb so you're like pinching but with 3 fingers. Hold the roach like that so the lit end is towards the palm of your hand. You then put your lips around the end of your 3 fingers and take a drag. I do it all the time when I get to the roach and it always stops it from burning me :)

4. Just hold as little of the blunt as possible. I grab a corner with thumb and first finger just enough so i dont drop it. Dont put it to your lips hit it from like half a inch away. That or get some tweezers or one of those hair clips.

5. use a pen or any fast food straw..

6. take two pennies and sandwich half of the joint between them, closer to the mouthpiece than the lit side. Holding the pennies hit it 'til it's done

7. use filters bro

8. Haven't you ever seen cheech and chong :p

9. I like to stick it in one of those plastic mouthpieces that some cigarillos come with... works for me! :smoking:

10. you can 1, use a filter and not have roaches. 2, save them and break em up and smoke in a bowl(dont try to make another join with roaches), or stick one in a bowl at a time with the paper still on and smoke it like a joint in a bowl

11. put that shit in a bowl son

12. if you dont want to pack it in a bowl you could get tweazers or plyers and hold it. itll still burn your mouth though.

13. It's called "pennying it". You take two pennies and pinch the end. Then just smoke it up! Works all the time!