Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sam31444, Mar 13, 2009.

1. I just made a bong like this
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S588gCZO1o&feature=related"]YouTube - How to Make a Water Bong[/ame]

Im a newb when it comes to bongs.
    How do I get the smoke into the chamber?
    do i blow in as I light it ???
    Im confused
    Sorry for the stupid question

2. put ur mouth to the chamber, light & INHALE, do not blow in or you'll get water and burning bud everywhere, lol. Everyone's done it before, don't worry

light, inhale as if you're taking in a deep breath, then pull out the bowl and keep inhaling & you'll get a fat hit :smoking:

3. Put ur mouth over the top of the bottle, cover the carb with ur finger and suck while lighting the weed, the bottle will fill up with smoke then pull the remove ur finger from the carb and inhale all the smoke in

4. Hold the flame over your bowl, not lighting it, then put your mouth over top and a finger over the carb and suck in. This will pull the flame in thus milking it(making smoke), once you have a decent amount of smoke in the chamber let go of the carb and take a big ol' hit. Clearing the chamber of all smoke, exhale slowly after a few seconds and repeat :smoking:

5. I remember my second or third time smoking, I was taking my hit and someone said something that made me start laughing hysterically and of course I breathed into the bong...water and weed everywhere but it also made everyone else laugh too

6. Don't do this :D