How to ship new tube?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by tml499, Apr 17, 2012.

1. My buddy picked up a sovereignty stemline for me and to get it to me needs to ship it within California (unused).

It came with a bag, so i was going to recommend putting it in the bag, bubble wrapping that, and putting it in a box where it can't move around. Then ship with either UPS or USPS.

Any advice on how I should do it? Does it need a fragile sticker with the above precautions? UPS or USPS?

Thanks

2. It doesn't need a fragile sticker but I would recommend it, also get a box with a little room and fill the gaps with packaging peanuts, You will want it to fit securely in there after packaging it. If you do all this you really shouldn't have anything to worry about.

3. The safest way would be a box within a box. That might be overkill though if the bag is well-padded.

edit: Fragile stickers are completely ignored, but if it makes you feel better, go for it.

4. Always use a box within a box and ship insured. If your item breaks and it's not packed box in a box, UPS won't honor your insurance.

5. o so true

6. In the thread secrets about your job, fragile means treat it like shit