Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to seal a J?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The216, Jun 30, 2011.

1. I just rolled up a J and when i lick it, it wont seal lol. i have also been told that honey works, but i have none. would maple syrup be advisable? lol thanks

2. Like the sticky and stick it.

3. wtf does that mean?

4. Yeah man you might be waiting too long where it dries, lick it n seal it right away it will always work.

5. aight thanks

6. just use super clue. jk man idk if its not sticking then im not sure use the syrup.

7. pretty simple... lick the gum and it sticks together lol. However, ive seen two approaches that people seem to use one or the other.

1) finish the roll and lick

2) lick the gum before the final wrap

the second one is the one i prefer. just before you let the gum strip touch the j, lick it. then finish the roll and itll stick without you having to screw with it.

8. if u use syrup take pics and upload.

9. just lick the glue and stick it. It should work if it doesnt work get another paper and restart and if for some reason it doesnt work at all use honey that works

10. he prolly doesnt know theres a side with glue, i didnt know until i read somthing about it