Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Scrape Resin??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by albassmaster, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Hey guys, so I just picked up a brand new bowl today, and I'd love to know the best way to scrape large amounts of Resin/THC from the bowl and smoke it. What is the best way to do this?

2. Well.. if it is a new bowl you won't have an resin in it.. Smoke weed in it for a few weeks

3. Well normally you'd use something harder than the resin, press it against the glass, and make an up down motion.

4. The paper clip is your best friend.

5. Its all skill really. I scrape bowls for shit but I know my brother can do it pretty well and I have another friend who scrapes so good that literally all the res is out of the bowl no matter its location after hes done. its all about the way you shape the paper clip when you scrape it. its hard to explain but youll get better with practice.

also, its good to heat up the bowl before you scrape it, makes the res easier to move.

6. I use the flathead screwdriver part of a leatherman multi tool. It's a lot easier than using a paper clip for the bowl part. I do, however, use a paper clip for the inside of the pipe.

7. i heat it up and use this.

Attached Files: