Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to scrape kief out of a pill bottle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ultraturd22, Feb 24, 2012.

1. hey guys, i had 2g of grinded nug in a pill bottle, and whaddaya know, all the kief stuck to the bottom of the bottle( and a little on the side ) any ideas on how to smoke this .

2. [quote name='"ultraturd22"']hey guys, i had 2g of grinded nug in a pill bottle, and whaddaya know, all the kief stuck to the bottom of the bottle( and a little on the side ) any ideas on how to smoke this .[/quote]

Freeze it then turn it upside down and give it a good smack on a piece of paper on a hard surface

• Like Like x 1
  3. I just use my finger and get what I can get...it works pretty well.

4. you could cut the bottle in half and scrape it up with a piece of card

5. i tap on the side of table or hit/tap repeatedly on the side with pen,knife,etc and then pour in device. Been doing this for years and tends to yield decently!!! good luck dude~~~

6. [quote name='"CUtoker"']

Freeze it then turn it upside down and give it a good smack on a piece of paper on a hard surface[/quote]

This ^^^ would probably be your best bet.

7. [quote name='"CUtoker"']

Freeze it then turn it upside down and give it a good smack on a piece of paper on a hard surface[/quote]

this or just use some iso, shake it and dump it in a deep dish and wait for it to evaporate

8. store pill bottle in freezer for a little while, then get a small brush and just brush and tap away as much kief as you can, round it up and then top it to your bowl =)

:smoking:

9. use iso alcohol to get the keif out, put it in, shake out onto dry surface....let it dry for a day....thats whats the word

10. Iso leaches plasticizer, I wouldn't do that

11. yes forgot about med bottle being plastic.......

12. Put water in the bottle, swish it around, and pour it out on a pyrex-glass plate.

Pre-heat oven to lowest temp, and evaporate water.

13. get a clean make-up brush or paint brush it works perfect that's what i use to get my kief and i don't waste anything :smoke: