Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to scrape BHO off parchment paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PuFyy, Jan 26, 2013.

1. So I got my first concentrate, and this still remains on the paper. How do I remove it?

[​IMG]

Thanks

2. Roll it in a ball and enjoy :smoking:
    lol try razor blades or a sewing needle, something sharp

3. Kinda difficult to roll that into a ball

4. stick it in the freezer for around 10 or 15 minutes then it should break off easily.

5. Ive tried that, no success

6. Its so sticky, cuz when I first got it, i never froze it

7. Idk man i think a razor blade would just rip the paper.

The BHO is so spread out your yield is not ideal imo.

sadly i dont have any other suggestion other then to smoke the paper along with it lol... idk the dangers of parchment paper. look it up.
    since you said the freezing didnt work, i dont know

^NVM dont smoke that paper its just like wax paper. sorry bro im clueless

8. dude freeze it then try to "scrape " it up wit a credit card. if its as bad as your saying its going to get messy and your going to rip the paper but you can get it

9. stick it in the freezer for like a day

10. take razor blade, hold two corners of paper flat, scrape. its not that hard i did it earlier today with my own last bits

11. I guess I have to be the chem nerd here and point out that its soluble in alcohol... or hexane... or water(somewhat)... or acetone... etc.....

rinse the paper with an appropriate solvent and collect the rinses(?) in a glass dish w/ a flat bottom. glass doesn't rip when you scrape it.

12. neither does the parchment if you hold it flat

13. Smoke that shit bro! A little paper won't kill you brotha!

14. Would putting a heating pad under it to soften up the oil help? If so just lightly scrape, it should come off easier if it's softer since freezing isn't helping you.

15. get your dabber and just hold the paper down

16. #16 q8-doobie, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013

17. ...am I the only one who wants to spread a ½oz on that and roll it up?

OP, did you fold, press, unfold after freezing it?

19. I just melted it off with a candle heater