how to safly buy supplys?

Discussion in 'Security' started by joeya28, May 10, 2011.

1. I'm cautious, learn the difference.

The cops think of us as small vegetables? Are you talking in the sense that cops actually have better things to do than bust people for weed?

Once again, I didn't realize take precautionary steps to not getting caught means that I'm nervous but alright.

2. lol when I was searching for soil I had one employee ask me " So what are you growing"?.. lol I just stayed silent for a couple seconds "oh its for my parents... :|"

3. I tell 'em I'm growing "tomatoes and such." The home improvement store employees in suburbia seem to believe it, and the hydro shop employees wink and laugh.
    I've been told that I don't look like the growing type recently. What does the growing type look like?
    I get nervous that I'm going to be sent to a dealer and end up standing in front of one of my former students.....not that unlikely these days. Nope, I can grow it just fine for myself.

And Tokeout, I am a cautious person. I called you paranoid because that is exactly how your posts have sounded here. I'm not the only one saying this....you really need to go roll a joint and chill out. And I don't know what level of a grow your buddy may or may not have had, but I can assure you that a self use plus a little grow is not big enough to get you caught in the manner you spoke of.

4. I was wondering how large your friend operation was? and what state?

5. There was a thread somewhere on these forums a week or so ago where someone linked an article where the cops staked out a hydro store and followed people as they departed. I guess they found a few grow ops and then some dude that was growing tomatoes and then they stopped. I forget which state, I wanna say it was Illinois or Michigan though I could he WAY off..

I know its not right and when I read it I was thinking, fuck, that has to be illegal.. I think the article might be in the first few pages of the security subforum. Im pretty sure I posted in that thread, if there is a way to look at all the threqds that Ive posted in.

6. Cops will stake out a hydro store if they think illegal activity is going on in it. If you hang out near hydro shops that get staked out, then you can probably assume they have at least some evidence that the owners or employees are selling drugs or assisting in the cultivation of.

Saying ANYTHING about pot in a hydro store around here will get you thrown out by the OWNERS! They have protect their business and surprising as it may sound, the majority of hydro shops are not marketed to marijuana growers.

If you see a cop, he is there for the store, not for it's customers.

7. Joey, it's isn't my friend that was busted.....it was TokeOut's. I don't know anyone who admits to growing.....but then again, I only have one friend that knows about my grow room. Mine is about 3' deep x 7' wide x 8' tall and being that I am just getting started, that area isn't close to full. I have to make room for budding, vegging and cloning in there, so I do expect it to be quite full within the next two months. Our plan is to keep a perpetual harvest going for my fiance and I, plus a little bit extra. Not trying to be greedy....we just want better quality than we get here, and we don't wanna buy from kids on the streets. We are both getting far enough in our careers, that drug charges would be quite life altering.

8. i go to the hydro shop, pull out a stack n sing all the way home in delight. smitten. then i look at the sun and smie. and have a candle light dinner.

9. Click on my account on the top right. Then click on subscribed threads on the bottom left.

10. Last time I checked everything in a Hydro store is legal. Any gardener uses that crap. I buy with confidence at mine. Its nothing more then a stand alone Garden Center.

As for using a card. Well we live in the age where Bin Laden was caught from one phone call from one of his couriers. That one phone call set in a course of events. So if you think you can dodge the Feds who are pretty good at what they do your a fool. You can for a while but if there after you good luck.

11. Sorry to burst your bubble, but we aint bin laden.

12. No you just have half of several agency's involved in our capture and arrest. DEA, ATF. Then we have the local and state organizations doing the same. Here in Georgia people who grow mj are given more time then rapists. Literally. I could go out rape your mother or wife and get less then then if I was arrested for my grow.

13. Thats fucked up and ridiculous. I am not experienced in growing, as i will be starting my first shortly. but I am experienced with law enforcement. just because the "law" says it cant arrest you for having grow products, doesnt mean a police officer will abide. A cop can and will virtually pick up anyone, make up something, and take them to the station, in most cases you will be let go, but cops like to be dicks. if this happens and you are using your products for MJ cultivation, they will probably get you, whether the initial arrest was justifiable or not. Cops harass and harass. because they have that little shiny piece of metal called a badge. You should always be cautious no matter what. And like people said cash is probably the best bet. I found a sick ass deal online, but people via this thread made me rethink. I could totally see cops tracing cards and all of that. just because they can. its that simple.

14. I never said for buying grow products. Read the chain bub. I was referring to the Feds that your really never safe and are safe at the same time. Theres also no getting away once they set there eyes on you.

15. Not really because if your being scrutinized via credit cards then your being monitored by people. Cash is no safer then any credit card.

16. Such small grows like mine won't even use enough electricty, or require certain products be bought at a hydroponics shop. I have had to buy ona gel and that's all. Paid cash, no trail. The shop I use is never harassed by police, and has a very nice clientell. I would not hesitate to use a card at that particular location.

17. this thread made me tweak

whats the deal with not using a credit card? I mean at what point are they looking at your credit card history?

also how does a credit card company "flag' suspicious stuff? I mean does someone that is growing personal amount have to really worry about a couple small purchases here and there?

18. lmfao, order supplies online directly to your house or spot using you name and CC lmfao jkjkjk

19. they are not supposed to use the purchasing of legal garden supplies in assist to getting a warrant but don't think they won't break the law to catch you.

PUFFER

20. They have protect their business and surprising as it may sound, the majority of hydro shops are not marketed to marijuana growers.

if thats the case they are marketing to the wrong people.