Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to roll a Swisher Sweet with Smokebox [Rolling Blunt Tutorial]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokebox, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Made a little video earlier for all my apprentices tryna roll them swishers up:D

Watch it on the real and tell me what you think.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz6t515-EQE]roll a swisher.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

2. Haters gonna hate.

Decent vid, might help out some people who don't know how to roll.

3. I just think it's funny that it took you 13 min to roll a blunt lol. Good vid tho.

4. I liked it, if anyone's rolled before it didn't really teach much but I thought it was pretty funny haha +rep.. I dont even know what that does but you deserve it.. I think?

5. i read the title and was like WTF is a smokebox? but i think the video was a great tutorial and any Big L fan is a friend of mine, so come on Big L put it on!!!

6. 12 minute video i thought he was gonna smoke it... holy smokes that took a while.

7. lol great video, funny as fuck too.

nice protips a++

8. not bad, repped

edit: i thought it was common knowledge for the dime in the grinder, everyone i know does that!

9. you ever use roachs on your blunts to cut back on the scooby snacks?

10. Good video, but fuck a blueberry swisher...

11. Haha you have inspired me to roll a Dutchie man

12. That's a dope fitted man I got a similar ten deep one .. Pretty good vid for ppl that can't roll but personally I don't fuck with anything but a plain vanilla Dutch master

13. thanks homies, and yeah it did take me a while i was more focused on the camera. i dont make vids alot.

14. rolled my first swisher rillo today . so amazing. i love them