Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Roll A Perfect Cross Joint

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Big H, Sep 23, 2014.

1. #1 Big H, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Here is a video that I just published today! It starts off with a review of some of my collection followed by a step by step instructional on how to roll a perfect cross joint. The instructional doesn't begin until about 6 minutes in so just skip ahead if you don't feel like watching my collection review. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ADDDJJPPHY

Please provide some feedback! I'm trying to get better at this shit!

Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed producing. 

Big H

2. Here's a picture of the cross joint before and while it was being smoked.

Can't tell in the pic but it's still lit!

Once the arms are completely smoked, it is vital to clip them before the flame reaches the body. If you don't clip the arms the body will be split in half. Once you clip the arms you must hold fingers on both ends while hitting the joint in order to create an airtight flow.

Stay stoned!
    Big H

Attached Files:

3. This is a cool and original idea. Never seen it before, going to try it tonight after I watch pineapple express

Omega963

• Like Like x 1