Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HOW TO ROLL A BLUNT (homemade video)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke blunts, Nov 19, 2010.

1. #1 smoke blunts, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2010
    Hey GC,

I've been getting quite a few requests via PM to make this video. I'm still on my t-break (32 days and counting), so I can't smoke this quite yet, but I was bored and felt like rolling a blunt, since it's been almost 5 weeks since I last rolled one.

A few disclaimers:

1. I'm not tech savvy at all, and my piece of shit software kept cutting out "Blueberry Yum Yum" when I tried to add it in. So I left the movie silent after trying for an hour.
    2. The bud used is the blueberry kush I've posted about in the past. My webcam is HORRIBLE quality, but I can assure you, this is some of the best bud I've had in a year (EDIT: it is a bit dry though, because it's been sitting for 5 weeks).
    3. This is my first blunt in almost 5 weeks, so please excuse me for the quality (it's still quite good, but I'm capable of better).

...and that's it. Please give me any feedback, and I apologize if this is the wrong forum.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLZQFuQ-HBE"]YouTube - How to Roll a Blunt (better than 99% other blunts)[/ame]

2nd EDIT: I assure you guys that any crappy video quality was all the doings of the lovely Windows Movie Maker. I was practically raging as I was trying to edit it.

2. Aye ur my hero thank you for making this and i.never seen anyone roll like that b4 dude great blunt also looks smooth did you save that for when u get off ur break or give it to a friend? And green game great choice how much would u say u put in that blunt?

3. #3 smoke blunts, Nov 19, 2010
    No problem. I can't smoke it yet, and that bud is fiiiiiiine, so I'm just saving it until my drug test which should be at most a week away. I hope this guide helps others, because it actually shows you a REALLY easy way to use a double leaf cigar without having to spend as much time as everyone else who unravels it.

EDIT: and I put about a gram in there. The bud is REALLY fluffy. I don't remember how much was left in that little GNC bottle of personals, so I couldn't really tell ya.

4. dude that took you forever to roll that thing... i could have rolled like 10+ joints in that time:p

5. I don't know why but I haven't seen one guide on here yet on how to roll a blunt like how I roll one and every one else around here does it. I guess I might not be looking hard enough though. lol

6. we always called that flipping a blunt the way you did it. Anyone else have that distinction where they are?

Good roll though. But you're makin me wanna start a speed rolling video thread.

7. GR, thanks for the noncontribution. For the record, my blunt will burn at least 2x as long as your joint will. That's why I take the time to roll a blunt.

Also, I obviously took my time so people can see the technique. I don't even wet my own blunts for rolling, but it makes it easier for a beginner. I cut my cigars dry. If you look at the actual ROLLING of the blunt, and not the other stuff included, it takes less than a minute.

Goodbye now. Excuse me for showing some people a relatively quick technique.

8. well to each his own... I guess I just prefer joints :cool:

9. #9 smoke blunts, Nov 19, 2010
    Oops, double post. I agree, GR. And joints are healthier, so I would prefer them if the burn was comparable. Unfortunately, I enjoy smoking longer too much. :D

10. ty dude that other guys a dick didnt post anything useful and put a negative vibe on the thread... i like how u rolled it and i like blunts over bowls and bongs cause u can enjoy the smoke bongs make me feel like im rushing... and get me tebse blu-ts put me in a chill mood man i feel you.

11. It's all good homes, just his opinion and he's entitled to it.

I'm with you though, blunts are the only way for me. I also got a Volcano, so that helps negate some of the terrible effects the tobacco leaf will have on my lungs. :eek:

12. you took too long and you used tools like scissors, a razor, the table to roll... man i could roll a blunt like that with no tools 3x faster nice rolling but speed up some and dont use tools next time ftw

13. #13 smoke blunts, Nov 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2010
    Did you not read the ensuing posts? The actual rolling takes a minute. That's it. Obviously I'm going to slow it down... it's a HOW-TO video.

EDIT: and the tools keep the blunt even. Yes, I can split it with my fingers, but it doesn't come out as nicely. It's a fact, because you'll never split it symmetrically. I also don't wet the blunt when it's just for personal use. Blunts take me two minutes tops... once someone gets the actual process down (the point of the video), it's just about practice and getting faster. Let's see your video!

14. yah wtf do they not read the damn title of the thread lmao its a how to video... they nead to realize you put this up here to help people there for its slow there putting such a negative spin on this thread dude cause they arent smart enough to catch a title... instead of them focusing and applauding you for helping new rollers there critisizing you for not rolling fast enough as in you were trying to show off which you werent you were trying to help the ignorance kills me...

15. not the actual rollin time im talking about how long it took you from the time you split the gar to the time its ready to smoke

you had to split it w/razor
    roll it on the table
    spilled a shitload of weed
    then had to pack the rest in with a scissor
    i was waitin in anticipation like im about to smoke it with you i guess thats why i was too critical

but anyways im not lookin for an argument... i can say thats was a fat ass blunt tho

16. What kind of cigar was that and did it have a leaf? Usually i separate the leaf from the inner, never seen it rolled that way. But hey in the end it all looks the same bet she'll smoke like a champ. Good luck with your drug test.

17. he says in his 1st post "Please give me any feedback" genius so stop trying to kiss op's ass for a +rep

18. I prefer splitting it with the razor. It actually saves a LOT of time of unraveling and splitting it with the fingers. A LOT. If you happen to unravel, there is no way the razor will ever be slower.

Yeah, I was very upset with the spillage. That's a result of how dry the bud is. Cut me some slack, the bud was sitting for 5 weeks. :eek:

And I only pack in the mouthpiece, because I HATE when people have a weak mouthpiece!!!

Hahaha... and thanks for the input. I DID ask for it. As for the actual quality, I take much pride in my blunts... and all my friends take waaaaaay too long to roll it (they all unravel).

19. Thanks homes. It was a Game, so it did have the leaf. That's actually why I cut it with the razor... no need to unravel, you can "candy wrap" it as all my friends call it. I'm the only one I know who does it that way (but I know others have done it before too).

20. im not kissing anyones ass yah he said give feedback but hes trying to help new rollers... all im saying is that you were bringing down the vibe of the thread its suppose to be a helpful thread not a debate i dont want + rep i got no desire to get rep on a forum dude i just say what i say i do me...