Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to ration weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jumpfruit, Mar 19, 2014.

1. I am pretty skint at the moment so I can't buy as much weed as I would like to. I just picked up a quarter and I want it to last me at least 3 weeks. If I just leave it all in my drawer I will end up smoking it in a few days. I have separated it into a few baggies and plan on smoking one bag a week. I will try as hard as I can to keep strong and stick to the plan, but it's tough!

So, does anyone have any ideas of how I can enforce this plan upon myself? I thought about using a padlock to lock it away, but I have the key so that's no good haha. I guess I could give it to my buddy and ask him to let me have one a week, but I don't want him to have to put up with my fiending should I get desperate haha. Any ideas?

2. Self control. When you get home from work or school or whatever, pluck a couple buds for the day and put the rest away. Or go even further amd ration the whole q by days

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On! c(o.oc)

3. #3 TheGreenCaptainNE, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    Weekly pill dispenser. Separate a 1/3 of your stash, divy that third up into 7 equal parts and put that in your pill dispenser. You now have your daily allowance of weed. That's how I do it if I'm low on green funds.

I've had friends who don't smoke hold my stuff for me too, but if it gets to that point you got self control problems

4. It's actually better to buy and have smaller amounts because the more you have the more you will smoke.

Just smoke enough so that you get high, and enjoy it till you are sober again. Don't smoke mutliple bowls for nothing.

Also try skipping days.

5. I dunno, a quarter will last me ten days, an 8th only 2 or 3 days.

6. this is what i would do: Divide 7 (grams) by 21 (days) which gives you a .3 per day. if you smoke multiple times per day that obviously wont last, so if thats the case id say dont smoke every other day so u have a .6 + lower tolerance, which can easily be rolled into 3 skinny joints to smoke for the day

7. I think the best thing to do is when you're high, don't take any more hits/drags/etc. Don't "up" your highs or smoke all day because that's a sure way to raise your tolerance. Wait until your high is completely over to smoke again. I find this helps me to conserve (and get the most out of my highs)

8. @[member="DoubtfulFire495"] has some pretty key advice.

I myself have been under the assumption (while high), that upping my highs through smoking a bowl or two more after I'm at a considerable peak will get me higher; it doesn't. All it does is leave you with a higher tolerance and a shittier high because you have to keep "upping" the high to actually feel anything considerable. 

Smoke a bowl, smoke whatever you need until you feel an actual high, then stop. Once you're at the high, ride it out and don't smoke another bowl or anything, keep yourself sober and enjoy it, it'll help you conserve your weed overall and will keep you feeling really good. 

9. When you want to pack another bowl, just remember how much it sucks not to have any weed, that usually does it for me. 

10. I make smoking a ritual -like a Japanese tea ceremony or soothing like that! ;)

I like to clean my glass piece, first. Then I fill it with filtered water and then I have this tray I use to work on and a pair of scissors ….and I cut very small pieces of the bud so that the cut pieces fall directly into the bowl. Then I plug in my Hakko and wait a few seconds for it to warm up! I try to load the bowl with just enough weed to burn completely with a single inhalation -a comfortable hit….no coughing. I usually take a couple of hits per session. After I'm done, I reverse the order and put everything back into it's place. Then I try to leave myself some time to really feel the effect….And then I go do whatever I need to do.

I don't haul weed around with me wherever I go.

I don't look for excuses to smoke.

I don't leave stuff out so that it's always easy-access. 

I can make a quarter last for over a month….and do…regularly.

For me, making my smoking ritual something to look forward to doing -the right way- is what keeps me from using too much….and also really allows me to get into every nuance of the high…Maybe that's not going to work for everyone. But it world for me ….and you asked! :)

11. Its not that big of a deal, if you run out, you run out. Dont get all worried about it, you wont be able to enjoy the little you have while you have it.

Something will come through.

12. if you have to ration weed your addicted. 

13. Possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read.

14. Vape my man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. My advice to you is to A: Either smoke it all right now. 
                                        B: Or save it till your last week.
                        My reason being for this is that THC usually stays in your blood for about 24 hours. (Im sure everyone knows the feeling of the mellows the day after you smoked a lot) This in turn makes the first 2 or 3 days after you smoke hard to stop but after that youll find it much easier to go a long time. You could also do sports as this releases lots of endorphines into your body similar to being high so youll find less of a need to be high. Just my .02 Happy smoking

16. i would save up and buy an ounce. more for your money ya kno. then u take an eigth out of that ounce. put the ounce somewhere hidden not easily accessible. so no dont leave it on ur nightstand. then smoke eigth by eigth like its the only eigth u got. gravity bongs are nice for conserving and so is a tolerance break if thats an option for you. maybe youll lose that ounce and find it when ur in a pinch again :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum