How to quickly kill a high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chamonix, Jun 25, 2011.

1. So I am sitting here, chilling, watching Karate Kid 3. So I reach over, turn off my fan, spin back to the computer and I hit my bong. It fell in slow motion downwards, the mouth hits the keyboard of my laptop and a wave of ice cold bong water spills on the computer. I flip the fuck out, right the bong, grab my laptop spin it upside down. I proceed to stare at the water which then spills onto the pant leg of my brand new jeans.

Thank god the bong water wasn't very old. I refresh it every couple nights because I fill it with ice.

I grab some clothes, clean it up but my WORK computer still stinks of bong water.

Fuck me.

2. that sucks man, the smell should go away soon but hopefully there's no water damage. did your bong break?

3. But the bong didnt break??

4. No thank fuck for that. My girl is right next to me. I cleaned her, loaded her with ice, then added some kief and roach meat. I think this is a good punishment for her.

5. I think it's the operator of the bong that needs punishment.

6. Well I punished myself by taking a massive rip and coughing because of how big the hit was.

7. LMAO:hello:

8. Surprised the water didn't damage it.

9. hahahah thats pretty funny actually

10. I wish my job gave me a computer I could spill bong water on!

11. Quick update. the bong is fine. The computer is fine and the smell has gone away. For a minute I thought I spilled water on my Death Adder mouse and freaked out even more (I have a IT manager that would just fix the computer).

12. #12 SanDiegoStonerz, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Make her pay for what she did...

13. Teach her a lesson! Fight fire with fire on fire

14. i had fun imagining this in my head your just like la la la smoking my bong watching tv then noooooooooo

15. Yeah, watching Karate Kid 3 would probably kill my high pretty fast as well.

16. soo whats the problem? lol ur pants will dry, your computer will dry, your bong isn't broken.. smoke another bowl to celebrate that! :D

17. U mean Rush Hour 4? except jackie chan is teaming up with chris rocks son.

18. Yeah right after I posted this thread, I smoked a massive bowl and watched thank you for smoking while watching karate kid 3, while making popcorn with cannabutter on it.

Now I am smoking another bong load. She acts up but she allows me to hit her as long and as hard as I want and she never quits.

I am really baked right now.

19. I pictured it very dramatically which was fun. Anyway, I have never broken a piece in my life. I sold some of them and got better ones but never broke any. Hope I'm not jinxing myself

20. When your stoned passing a joint is dramatic. This was like slow motion bullet time with Requiem for a Tower playing. The bong slow hurled towards the key board. I screamed "FUCK" in a load voice at the bong water sloshed onto the key board and over the side of the laptop. Not knowing what to do I right the bong and flip the computer to shake the water off. As I sit there staring at the water slowly run along my desk it starts to spill directly onto my leg. I stare at the water soaking my new jeans in a sort of horror.