Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Put Pictures In The Text

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thecpk, Aug 13, 2011.

1. What button is it? The Picture is on my computer NOT URL

2. there's a pretty cool website called pixlr.com that can do that shit for you

3. you have to upload it to a website or your grasscity gallery and get the direct url for the image. then hit the little mountain postcard and paste it in there

4. #4 SwichOne, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    u dont have to upload anything if its already online.....just right click the online image then copy the image url and click the lil pic of the mountain on the reply board and paste the url in there,

if its on your pc then upload to photobucket then copy and paste the img code .. and thats it!

5. oh my bad i thought he meant put text in pictures

6. If you have Window 7,and the picture is in Your Pictures,scroll down click Go Advanced,Then scroll down and click on Manage Attachments,then click Choose File,Then go to Your Pictures click on the Picture you want,then click the top upload,then close that tab and click submit reply and it should be there.

Attached Files: