how to properly smoke in the shower?

Discussion in 'General' started by pheelgood, Mar 2, 2012.

1. so i just pitched 6 innings in our first game of the season (yes i am 18,senior) and boy am i feelin it. I didnt have time to smoke before i came home but i need my medicine. The only way i can think of at this exact moment(whole family home& awake) is going into the shower and smoking since ive heard good things about it.
    I know the technique of letting the bathroom steam up then toke..but where do i blow the smoke? does blowing it into the water actually work? Also...wont the smoke coming from the bowl make the place stink? im using a glass piece btw.

Any tips would be good..the odor is my only concern..thank you.

2. no you need to smoke and blow out the window with the water running than take a shower, you dont actually smoke in the shower.

3. Just get it nice and steamy in there and then blow the hits out of the window with a sploof if possible and you should be golden. Make sure the water is on the hottest it can go and put some body wash underneath the water so soap smell is prevalent. Then just hop in the shower cause high showers are amazing.

4. The thing is...theres a small window, but uou have to stand in the middle of the shower to reach it..lol

5. another key element is concealing the smoke coming from the lit end of the pipe. that or pack one hit in there so make sure you get all that smoke in leaving nothing else behind. then if you hold your hit in long enough and blow through a pillow or a sploof, you should be good.

hopefully you have a fart fan too..

6. lol well point the water at the ground than and blow out the window, I usually just cover the bowl with my thumb after a hit to keep smoke from escaping.