Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to preserve hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sambha, Nov 9, 2011.

1. I am buying some stuff but dont plan to use it immediately but more like after 2 weeks or so.

So my question was that where should I store hash??
    I live in a city close to the sea so its pretty humid out there?

airtight containers are good I heard?
    but will storing it in refrigerator harm it???
    will it give out smell??I dont want to get busted by my parents....WHats that smell??
    or should I leave it outside the fridge coz I heard hash becomes less potent due to oxidation

2. Honestly man, I found a pretty sizable lump of hash in one of my draws a year or so ago that must've been sitting there for a year at least, it wasn't in a baggy or anything. Smoked it and it was fine.
    So yeah, I got no science to back this up or anything, but if you leave it in a baggy or wherever you usually leave your stash it'll be fine.

3. Whenever I get hash I just keep it in a little container...I've never kept it in the fridge, and there's been times where I had hash for over a month...didn't seem to lose potency as far as I could tell. It doesn't smell much in my experience.

4. Cool, dark place in an airtight container

5. I usually keep it in small gram container. It screws together with itself and works fine. But has doesn't last long around me haha

6. Wow I guess this is about storing hash.

When I smoke hash, it stays cherried after I finish my hit. How do you put that out so you don't waste precious smoke?