Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to pot cookies/brownies?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by canirelax, Feb 25, 2013.

1. i recently saw a video about mj on national geographic and there were guys eating cookies and walking in the forest being high for what the narrator said to be around 6 HOURS, is that possible off one cookie?
    i never thought that eating the stuff would make the effect last much longer but damn 6 hours?
    anyway i have top quality weed 70-30 indica 23% thc and after just 1 or 2 puffs your pretty fucked.
    i was wondering, if i want to make some for myself, how would i know how much to put? i have no idea on the ratio's needed to make the butter.
    help please.

2. Make anfirecracker. Grab a cracker, spread Oeanut butter, place grinded weed in it, get another cracker with pb sandwich it, wrap in tin foil, throw that little fucker in the oven for like 25 mins at around 320 degrees.

Hope I helped.
    If not check the Incredible Edible Herb section

3. Absolutely, I think I heard it was because when THC is metabolized, you are getting different cannibinoids rather than smoking.

4. i saw that too!

5. +rep for such a simple explanation, OP take his advice I tried it with a gram of shwag and I was high for like 4 hrs.

6. And don't forget to decarb! I made firecrackers and forgot to decarb the marijuana, and the edibles didn't do a gosh damn thing. I ate them all in one sitting too...

7. Budder is easy to make, then you just use the recipe on what ever Brownie or cookie mix you want to bake.

Here is how to make Budder easy.

Grind up some bud, 1 oz per lb of butter. Use real butter, it has more fat to absorb the thc. 4 sticks equals one pound, so if using 1/2 oz just use two sticks of butter.
    Add a couple of cups of water to a pan.
    Put your butter in the pan until it melts, then add your bud.
    Put on low for about 2.5 to 3 hours.
    Strain butter to remove any bud particles.
    Pour strained liquid into a Tupperware container and refrigerate.
    The Budder will solidify when it cools seperating from the water. Drain water.
    Cook at will.

8. If done correctly there's no need to decarb. That's why you cook it, so it releases thc and gets trapped in the pb. Pobably you pb didn't had enough fat, it matters. A lot.
    If it isn't fatty enough make a crater in the pb, put some oil in it (or simply mix pb with oil before) and continue the process.

9. Edibles produce a much longer lasting high that is more potent than smoking, in general. It is possible to be high for 4-6 hours from edibles, but a single cookie seems unrealistic unless its very strong. Its definitely possible though.

10. check the incredible edible herb section bro, itll answer everything you needa know

goodluck