Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to people react when they find out you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by urbal, Mar 4, 2011.

1. most ppl seem to react negatively when they find out im a stoner, sum non smokers are fine with it or like the idea of that dopey stoner whose always laughing and shit, but sum ppl outright dislike me after finding out, like ppl i'd been friends with for ages. i cant understand why ppl would dislike weed fair enough if its not for them but hating ppl coz of it is retarded, how to ppl react to you when they first find out you smoke green?

2. I'm a ninja...no one knows.

3. how DO people react when they find out I smoke? Idk i havent really documented everyone that knows..i'd say most people don't care

4. Everyone that I've regularly associated with either didn't care, already smoked, or started smoking because of me.

I've honestly never met anyone that I know of that has disliked me for smoking marijuana.

5. maybe its coz most ppl that have reacted like this play for my soccer team or are heavy drinkers, im always gettin shit for it. weed smokers are treated like druggies where i am

6. Ive never really put myself in the situation where someone who don't agree with the herb, could find out i smoke the herb.
    Discretion man..

7. I would say it depends on how close of a friend it is..

2 of my friends were completely careface about it, another wanted to join me..
    One of my friends dissengaged our friendship because of it, and whenever he meets me, he asks if my grades are still as high as they used to be and such.. I think it's sad that people automatically brand you a junkie, when they themselves go out and get drunk every weekend :(
    I try to keep it to myself, but people eventually find out (my whole class probably know, and I have only told two of them :p)
    Most don't care though, and are pretty chill about it, so no need to be awefully secret about that stuff over here :smoke:

8. its hard to be discreet in a town as small as mine, its half backwards and inbred and discussing other ppls shit is common place, but i dont hide the fact i smoke coz i shudnt have to, obviously i try keep the guards finding out but i think weed shud be mandatory and i tell my piss head friends this often

9. What a nice thing to say about your friends.
    And if people don't know your shit,
    they wont talk about it.

10. my friends would refer to themselves the same way! what else are ya gonna call ppl that get pissed most nights of the week? and ppl will always no coz its not like im gonna not smoke weed at parties and shit or outside the pub. coz not smokin sucks balls

11. I honestly could care less.
    It doesn't make sense to me why people hold other people's views of something negative so highly.

If they don't like it then I'll tell them "It's my choice to."
    Then I know not to offer them any.

My family knows, my fiancee knows, and my best friend smokes daily with me.
    Those are the only people that matter.
    If somebody can disregard a person due to weed, they weren't somebody to know in the first place.

12. ^ Wisdom.

I live in a small town. I've never had a negative reaction. Non-stoners don't come up to me and ask if I smoke?!?! :confused:

13. i dont hold it highly man i was just curious as to what kinda shit ppl get for it, if i cared that much i would have stopped smoking

14. Do you smoke?

Wait...ah fuck, should have read that last line a little better...

15. I know, I was just responding to the topic in general, not directing it towards you :)

16. oh right sorry dude thought u were givin me shit for caring what they think! i reckon the grief i get is because im not a big drinker and ppl think ur mad then for preferring smoke to drink

17. Its inevitable that some people will find out accidentally, etc.
    " It's my choice to smoke, just like its your choice not to smoke"
    Best thing you could say to someone.

I tend to avoid people who are ignorant enough to think bad of someone because of pot,
    so once they find out it doesn't really matter.

18. yeah i think sum ppl like to give ppl shit bout what they like to get a rise out of em tho, i get the same with skateboarding, id love to ignore non weed smokers unfortunately none of my mates smoke weed! its handy that i dont have to share my smoke tho

19. Its annoying when people dont understand the herb,
    and wont give it a try.
    But its just as much their right to not smoke,
    as it is yours to smoke.

Just tell your buddies if they can respect that you smoke,
    you can respect that they don't.

20. yeah its their loss i spose, smokin weed should be mandatory