Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Pass A Urine Test If I Smoked Last Week

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zin5009, May 19, 2014.

1. If I smoked a little on Monday mornings can I pass a drug test next Tuesday?
    Im 5'9" 185 .

2. Substitution will be your best bet. Buut if not an option then getting clean relies on much more than height and weight. Like how often dp you regularly toke? How potent is what you smoke? And your metabolism. Also do you work out often? So many factors. Which is why it will be hard for us to say yes or no.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I run everyday , basketball sumtimes its grade a weed

Sent from my XT1031 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You will not pass. You will be arrested.

5. Was it a one time toke? Was it in the only time you smoked in the past 2 months?

We need info

6. You are fucked.  Sorry man, thats life.  You made your bed, now undo your bed then get back into your bed.  Now go to sleep.  Fake urine your only hope.

7. I haven't smoked in like two months

Sent from my XT1031 using Grasscity Forum mobile app