Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to pass a test in 2 weeks?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by destinirobinson, Mar 20, 2015.

1. I just found out today that I have an extremely good once in a lifetime job in line and only have 2 weeks to get clean. Can anyone give me some tips? I have been smoking everyday for about a year now.

2. 2 weeks is plenty of time. Especially if you got a good metabolism you should be ok. Check the guides here and you should pass.

3. Usually takes around a month unassisted, but with some of the techniques used on here, you may be able to pass. Do some research. Good luck.

4. #4 thawhiteness, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
    Unfortunately, it is different for everyone.  I would look into a cleanse, and working out enough to build a sweat daily for the next two weeks.  Saunas are also helpful, as sweating releases toxins (THC) from your body. 

However, like I said, it could be different for everyone.  I have an extremely fast metabolism, and I did a proper cleanse (clean diet, no processed foods, rigorous exercise, hot baths/saunas regularly) and it took me around a month and a half.  Maybe it was just a fluke, but it was a lot more difficult than I had anticipated.  I only smoked 2-3 bowls a day for two years (taking week breaks sometimes) and have around 4-6% body fat (I know, I know...).

With that said, it might be much easier for you.  Good luck!

EDIT:  I'd like to mention I didn't post my story to try and scare you, most people, who weren't as avid as I was, and have slower metabolisms, had a much easier time than I did.  It's just good to be prepared for anything.