Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Pass A Hair Strand Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PriscillaPeaceful, May 22, 2014.

1. #1 PriscillaPeaceful, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    Hey everyone :)
    Priscilla here. I've got some great news!! I passed a hair strand test!!! I did this process right before my test. It took me 5 hours and I went straight to my test after I was done.I have really thick and semi-long Native American hair. I smoke weed everyday. I'd say I smoke about a gram a day. I smoked the morning of my test. I passed with flying colors :D

HERE IS HOW!
    Items needed: hair stripper from a beauty salon, hair bleach and 40 volume developer from beauty salon, hair dye in a box, 2 detox shampoos from a smoke/head shop, new towels, latex or rubber gloves, new comb, new shirt, new hair ties, new hair clips, hair dryer
    Steps:
    1. Strip your hair with hair stripper from a beauty salon, folllowing instructions completely.
    2. Shampoo your hair using one of the detox shampoos (it is ok to use two different brands.), following instructions completely. Dry your hair with a brand new towel.
    3. Comb your hair and dry your hair with a hair dryer.
    4. Bleach your hair following normal bleaching instructions on package. Be sure to use a powder bleach along with a 40 volume creme developer from a beauty salon. Rinse bleach. Dry your hair with hair dryer.
    5. Be sure to purchase a hair dye that matches your original color. Dye your hair following normal hair dye instructions.
    6. Rinse hair dye. After rinsing till water runs clear, use second detox shampoo following instructions completely.
    7. Dry hair with new towel. Dry hair with hair dryer. Comb hair with new comb. Put hair in a bun if your hair is long. If you have short hair be sure to clip hair away from face and surfaces.
    Be very very sure to keep your hair from touching anything that you have previously used, including the car seat head rest, car seat belt, etc.
    Be sure to do this process the day of your test.
    Be sure to give yourself ample time to finish this process right before your test.  
    GOOD LUCK! Keep hope and meditate on positive results! :)

2. Great work!

You should become a professional consultant for those who want to beat drug tests, lol.  

I wonder if these hair tests can be done at home, and sent to a lab, to see what works (not that I'm questioning your method).  

3. Yes, you can absolutely purchase an at-home-hair-test :) They are rather pricey, but you can purchase them at head/smoke shops.
    I am not too sure as to what allowed me to pass the test. I also wonder if I were to omit any steps, would I get the same results? Either way, this method worked for me and if I ever ran into another strand test, I'd repeat the same steps.
    I had read and researched mutiple links on Google finding people with good results and others with negative results and I thought, "Since I found a solution, might as well post it." The only thing I worried abou was if it was a follicle test or a strand test. I am less positive that it would work for a follicle test.

4. Strip hair
    Bleach hair
    40 developer
    And hair dye
    I'm a cosmetology student wouldn't that melt all the hair off your head ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. That's probably why she passed, no more hair left to test, lol!

6. @[member="chrisdask8r"]
    I have Native American Indian genes. My hair is fabulous. My scalp was dry and flakey for 3 days. Thats all that happened to me. The color is beautiful after the bleach and a mahogony brown hair dye. People have been asking me what color I used to dye my hair, its ironic and humurous to me :p
    I love cosmetology!!! Where do you live? I need eyebrow waxing, a full set, and a pedicure, stat! Lol

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 PriscillaPeaceful, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
    @[member="HUNTER12"]
    I have long flowing hair :) It goes down to my shoulder blades. I cant wait for it to grow down to my lower back :) Before my, "detox," I hadn't dyed my hair for a whole year and it got so long and healthy. So now I am waiting for my roots to take over and kick this bleach and dye out of my hair

8. #9 PriscillaPeaceful, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2014
    @[member="ICGreen"]
    Maybe. People have put methanol and Tide detergent in their hair and passed. I was like.... , "No Macujo for me, thanks...." So I came up with my own idea (x