How to overcome social anxiety? Scared to go back to work..

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Lmao Good stuff man

2. Yea, just get angry and primal, it feels good. I have actually dislocated my shoulder in a road rage fight, I went so crazy trying to throw somebody bigger than me to the ground, we both ended up falling over, and that was it. Thats why I recommend throwing a punch or open palm to the nose, fuck grappling.

3. #23 grasscoty, Nov 28, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    Been there /done that.....fighting at work will get you fired in a heartbeat. Tell them to meet you somewhere after work away from the workplace. It's gonna suck bigtime because you will have to look at them 40 hours a week and they will fuck with you twice as hard. I'd advise you not to do it. I know it sucks, but if you want to keep your job, just suck it up. Or smile at them , laugh and say "fuck you asshole" with a cheery voice. Then go about your merry way. Good luck!

Now if you are in the army, you should expect to get fucked with soldier! No comrade wants to fight side by side with a pussy. Man up! Swing on them! prove yourself! It's the army!!

4. you need more help than a weed forum can provide you with

• Like Like x 2
  5. OP please take the above advice. ^

6. Wallet check keys check list for Lowe's check......... List......shovel, mask, flowers lmao they won't bother u ahain

• Like Like x 1
  7. i go to work to do my fucking job. i could careless about anyone else there, what they do, or what they think. fuck em all as far as i'm concerned.

• Like Like x 1
  8. i think he was debating joining but never did or wasn't accepted.

• Like Like x 1
  9. You insulting someone over stuff they have no control over would make you sound like a f*cking 13 year old kid so don't use that one.

• Like Like x 1
  10. If you choose this action, you'll only prove to them what they said about you is right. how does fighting them suddenly make them see your way? what's gonna happen is they'll hate you more and you'll seem like an overreacting brute.

Be the better and bigger man and either quit or ignore them.

11. #32 Sublime, Nov 28, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    I don't get it. why do you have to d something back to him in the first place??? doing nothing makes you the bigger man. fighting, cursing at each other is immature. such childish acts imo. If you have a problem with him, you can either ignore him or talk it out civilly. But fighting? Where is that going to get you other than hate for each other or trouble with the law or your job??? And cursing each other out will also breed more hate. People need to stop resorting to fighting and name calling so quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  12. push yourself out your comfort zone more, its hard but once you get into it you wont really care too much.

• Like Like x 1
  13. this. As a person with anxiety myself, and a natural over-worrier, always thinking of the WORST possible scenario for everything.... I think you'll find 9 times out of 10, the idea was so much worse than actually just DOING it.... Then once you've done it once or twice, it's not so bad doing it again.

• Like Like x 2
  14. yeah, i used to worry a lot then stopped giving a fuck. im still cautious though, but not worrisome with things that i dont need to be.

say you need to go somewhere and meet an important person, say even an interview. the odds are against you and you are worried. walk into the place like you fucking own it, more of a chance it goes well.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Self-esteem is built through success and lifetime achievement.

16. You are your own worst enemy .
    If you are going to fight don't call them out,.
    Don't say anything.... just get the job done .

Personally its not worth it , to easy for something to go very wrong .