Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to open a medmaryjane shop?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Robdriz, Feb 18, 2007.

1. How does one open a MMJ shop? If this bill gets passed in IL, it would be a pretty sweet business.

2. That's totally going to be up to the state, so the thing is no one knows. California is the only state I believe to actually have shops. You can allow the possession and manufacturing but Illinois will not have shops you can sell it at. They've closed a ton in California, but maybe things will get better.

3. If someone opens a mj shop in Illinois, Im moving back in with my 'rents:smoking:they live in chicago. Now if youll excuse me im gonna get some bud. first time in weeks!:hello:

4. How do you go about opening one in California? I've thought about doing that.

5. u cant now... they put a restraint on any new shops opening up... it is only temporary... but no one knows how long it will last.

but if u truly want the spects just pm me and ill give ya everything u need to know (california law wise) about opening up your own dispensary.