Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to NOT piss off your dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MAN0NTHEM00N, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Don't haggle your dealer for being less than .2 off

2. Exactly this. Right of effing point.

3. I'd absolutely buy from him 100% more of the time if they weigh it out in front of me before I buy it, every dealer should do this regardless, no scale no sale thts what I say lol it's the only proper way to deal, any dealer who sells like ounces and doesn't scale is some hoodrat kid lol

4. Be polite and offer to share a J if its your first time buying it off me

5. And I love how these dealers say there "on point" when they just assume a bud looks like a gram but it could "weigh" out to be like 2-3 grams, thus it's really 2-3 grams, these hoodrat dealers,feel sorry for em lol

6. If a dealer refuses to weigh in front of me, then of course I'm gonna get sketched out and leave.

I just usually try to be on time, with the exact amount (or if I need change, then I let him know early), I don't bring any friends along unless they are already customers of the dealer, and I always try to make sure its in a secure location (aka a house).

I expect the dealer to follow those guidelines as well (now a text or a call saying hes gonna be a little late is fine).

7. ahah yeah dont try that shit with a real dealer , YOU WILL get fucked up :hello::hello::hello:

8. sounds like a fairy tale to me .... :smoking:

9. Not sure how many Brits have replied in this thread, I'm on my phone so I can't see, but from what is read US dealers are completely different, better infact, than the ones we have over here.

I've picked up from six dealers and go to two of them regularly. We only ever meet on the street, never in houses and normally the 'transaction' is done with a 'lil sly handshake/high five. So weighing it there and then is never going to happen and me bunning him in is even more unlikely.

Is this just me?? Or are most of you uk stoners on a similar situation?

As for things not to do... Don't approach your dealer with your hand in your pocket checking behind you as your walking.

10. Yh, same for me in the UK, i guess thats what the UK is ¬_¬

11. Being on both sides, i've noticed a few things.

- don't tell a dealer when and where you will meet. Arrange a meeting place thats best for both of you. This pissed me off when I was selling, I used to have a guy i sold to who'd be all like "hey man, meet me at *said location* in 5 minutes?" then expected me to be there, when i lived at least a 10 minute walk, and hadn't even weighed the bag out, then he'd be ringing me every few minutes to see if I was on my way, one day I sent my friend, and he started moaning to my friend, my friend just came back and told him he wont be a problem anymore, gave me my money and my weed back, safe to say the guy has never rang me back, but it's cool. I sold to his brother for a while until i stopped to lay low from the 5-0 :)

12. Your not alone there, my current guy meets always on the street, under a bridge or on a field somewhere, quick transaction, sort of awkward chat "ayup mate, what you been upto?" "what you doing tonight?" "alright mate i'll let you go, nice one" general convo between me and my guy.

13. If it's your first time ovb you can come and ask me, but if your a reg cust. just msg or email/fb me fuck.

14. My dealer is about the best ever. He usually texts me or I text him and hes meeting me within 20 min. I just climb in his car, hand him the cash, gives me the weed properly wrapped and not skimpy, say hi whats up then I get out an he leaves. Takes no more than 30 min to have weed and hes always packed and ready to deliver. I even throw in a tip once and a while because hes so cool about it.

15. Yep il be like, yo do me 20 cash ther man? Sure il be 2 mins, ok il meet you round the corner, bear in mind this was just a random guys number i somehow got hold of, its was a 20 tho

16. As a buyer I just go by a general rule of, appreciate your dealer. The risks of dealing are way higher than the risks of buying in most cases.

17. This, I don't think you realize how business works. Even if its selling smoke, the customer is always right (sort of). Also, if your having issues with customers calling and texting or showing up too much maybe it's time to put the big boy pants on and let them know their fucking up?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

18. facebook you :confused::confused::confused: