Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to not get so damn tired?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SiDankies, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Everytime i blaze its usually late at night and if i am home alone i cant stay up for shit i am just so exhausted. Two nights ago i vaped and it felt like i was up for 3 hours but it was like 20 minutes.

2. Easier said than done I know but try get sativas over Indicas which will help. Also sometimes I find if I don't get enough sleep like 4-6 hours or so I won't feel tired at all when I'm sober, but once I blaze its like those missed hours just catch up to me and I gotta fight the urge to crash. Also maybe try doing something that makes your brain stay awake, watching tv will only make you sleepier

3. Should have specified this is when I'm smoking Sativa too!

4. If you can, try vaping or smoking earlier. Make sure you're getting enough sleep the nights before and don't smoke too much. If none of that works for you and you really wanna stay up, I'd suggest drinking some coffee. Just drink enough to keep you up so you can enjoy your high. I highly enjoy a cappuccino with a nice vape session.

5. Try smoking earlier and not late at night, don't just sit around doing something mindless either.

6. Depends on your health level, sleep (you need atleast 8 a night), diet, stress ect. Are you smoking strong sativas or 60/40?

7. I hate that shit man I get high as fuck and like 10 mins later I'm sleeppin.

8. Take care of yourself.

9. I try doing it late when my parents are sleeping you silly gooses but I will try earlier today

10. it's either your bud or your reaction to bud in general

either smoke during the day and keep yourself active, or use it to your benefit when smoking at night so you fall asleep

11. When I smoked my friends shitty indica for a two week dry spell I fell asleep often.

With high quality indica I don't have this problem as much and if I do get tired it's really easy to just ignore it.

Sativa is your best bet if high quality indica didn't fix the situation.

12. *Geese.

13. Gooses is more fun to say ;)

14. lmaoo shhh

15. I tend to be so occupied stuffing my face and eating I don't crash until the food runs out

16. How about smoking after working out? I smoke sativa or indica after working out then take a shower then go to bars/clubs.