Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to not get "burned out"?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gjdj2, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Whenever I smoke early in the day (10am-12pm or earlier) I get high, but I tend to feel tired for the rest of the day afterwards and just wanna sleep/sit around and just have a really tired feeling. This is kind of annoying because there are just those days when I wanna be baked the whole day, but I'll end up just falling asleep for half the day. Is there any way to avoid this? Because I know there are plenty of people who toke all say long (i.e. my dealer), and they aren't asleep 24/7. Is there something I'm missing?

2. I get more of an upper feeling after I smoke... I love the come down almost as much as the high some times

This is only for wake and bake though.. Wierd

3. Drink a Red Bull with it.

4. I'm the exact same way. I smoke every day and I get tired a couple hours afterwards. it really sucks sometimes because you can't help but to just pass out.

5. So you're telling me that all the stoners that smoke all day just take uppers with it...? That can't be the only way to stop it.

6. Smoke sativa instead of indica? :confused_2:

7. smoke some more?

8. adderall or energy drinks normally do the trick, or smoke sum more. Or like the guy above me said, try sativas. Really though feeling burnt is a normal side effect most of the time with marjane usage.

9. Yeah, I just accept it. I use it as a timer to figure out when I should smoke. That's how I keep my tolerance low is to ride out the burn out feeling and then smoke when I feel totally clear headed again.

10. Sounds like a solid plan to me dude. Prob conserves the ganja that way too :smoking:

11. Best advice I can offer is to pace out your joints/hits/blunts/whatever. I've got it down pretty well. I can keep smoking indefinately if I: smoke 2 joints in sucession (or if you're with someone else, make it 3 or 4), stop for half an hour, smoke 2 more, stop for for an hour and keep going with 2 (or 1) every hour or so. When I do that I can keep on smoking for days at a time.

12. Totally. An 1/8 can last me AND my fiance about 2 weeks. :D

13. Thanks for all the info guys. I'll stick with energy drinks for now. My dealer always has some pretty good chronic for decent prices, but he usually doesn't get legit strains. I'll look for a dealer where I can have the choice of sativa or indica and try that out.

14. hahaha 1/8 can last me hour or too at the most

15. what:eek:

16. Light up again before you start to come down.

17. snort adderall

18. heres how to stop feelingg burnt out :

stop smoking pot

drink an energy drink.

there are many other ways to gain energy naturally and unnaturally.

maybe workout and stop being so lazy?

19. Working out is actually a good one too. Over the summer I worked out 3 times a week and I never burned out, not even after the most epic sessions with the boys. We're talking ounces in a night between 4...