Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to muscle down cannabutter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by niqq, Sep 11, 2009.

1. alright, i made some nice cannabutter but i cant get around the fact that im eating like pure lard/fat. anyone got a way it make it go down smoother?

2. Are you trying to just eat it straight?

3. You should try cooking it into something like you're supposed to. How did you look up the recipe for cannabutter without reading somewhere that you put it in things?

4. well im not really hungry and i'm budless so all i have is cannabutter, last time i ate it i put it inbeetween 2 brownies and down it went. but now i dont have any of that fun stuff, and the butter was made with some vaped bud so it smells like poop, which is prolly why im having such a hard time in the firstplace. im debating on making lil cubes of butter and taking them like pills.

5. Just slather it on a piece of bread and put some pb or jam on it if you're not very hungry...

6. French bread, your butter, garlic powder and some Parmesan cheese pop it in a microwave or toaster oven Garlic Breed SUPER EASY

7. this sounds good. ima give it a go.

8. Just melt it on some popcorn or something.. Don't eat it raw.. Lmao

9. Theres like a million meals you could make where you just add some butter to it... Maybe you just need to learn to cook?

10. i wonder if yu could use it with lobster or perhaps on a chickenn breast....dont thing that would taste good tho...