Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make weed last

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sirrwilliam, Jan 22, 2012.

1. How long will weed stay good in a mason jar? The reason I'm asking is after my first harvest I want to still have weed left for the following summer because I don't like smoking during the winter.

2. Months at least, probably years before you start noticing a difference in potency.

3. a few years at least

4. I think thats actually good for the bud. Longest i ever left my stuff in jars was just under 3 months. The smell of the bud and the smoothness of the smoke really improve.

5. I guess ill ask...

Why dont you like smoking in the winter?

6. Nothing better to do then smoke in the winter. It's boring so I get high, try it op lol

7. Probably because he has a sport. Or other commitments. I smoke more in the spring and summer. Not as much in fall and winter. Because sports and school are really stressful in those two seasons.

8. A still, quiet snowfall is the best time to get high.

9. If you keep it in a mason jar and in a dark cabinet/closet you will be fine for some time. Now, why would you not like smoking in the winter? That makes no sense, therefore it's nonsense.

10. Fuck yes. Especially at night..

11. Don't get me wrong I'll still smoke in the winter it's just I like smoking in the summer 10x better. But thanks for the answers everyone they're what I wanted to hear.

12. And to answer your question during the winter the lack of sun light/stress from school and the shitty cold weather when it's cold and not snowing ruins my experience with Mary . But my favorite time to toke in winter would be around Christmas time forsure:)

13. I hate the winter.
    It's my first winter season as a toker and its terribly bunk.
    Whenever you get high it seems like nothing ever happens around you and going outside isn't an option. (especially in Winnipeg here where it gets to -35 celcius or lower sometimes). I just always feel like im just stuck inside my house with nothing to do.
    But whether or not I always toke up on a daily basis