Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to make twig tea ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dopeaf, Aug 14, 2012.

1. i got a bunch of stems and i dont want them to go to waste(not that you could do much with em). but i wanna make twig tea and i cant find a thread that shows you how . so how do you make it ?

2. Boil some milk in a small pot and just enough to put into your tea. Cut open a tea bag and put in the stems and try to find some way to reseal it (stapleing?) Then leave it there for 15 -20 miuntes shouldnt take long to get all of the thc out because its stems. Boil some water add your tea of choice (for me its pepperment) add your milk, sugar done

3. It won't work. The fat in the milk will only be able to extract minute amounts of very little thc that is in the stems.

Smoke then eat milk and cookies is what I would do :smoke: