Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make the oil for e cigarettes like O PEN brand?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by BurtonSnow, Jan 2, 2016.

1. I have been searching for this answer for 2 years now and can never seem to find anything of use. Now that the industry is booming I have seen in Colorado and finally in my local MMJ dispensary in AZ the "O Pen" Brand. It is basically just an e cigarette, but instead of nicotine juice, its some type of THC infused oil.

The issue with these are that it is EXPENSIVE, you are definitely paying for their time and effort to break it down into an oil, package it, etc. I can get wax and flower from caregivers at a way better deal. I know where to source the cartridges to put the wax in, I just do not know how to get it thinner so its more liquid instead of solid.

Any ideas or links? I've searched all over.

2. There's a few videos on youtube, have you tried those?

3. Easiest way is to buy BHO and a diluent (wax liquidizer) like VISCOSITY or Liquid Vapeur. The O.pen cartridges are crap, but you can get nice cartridges on ebay for $3. Look for ceramic heating elements, no wick, and metal/glass construction.

Edit: Actually the easiest way is to buy a distillate dripper and use that to fill the cartridge.