How to make the best homemade bong?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by nethangh, Dec 12, 2009.

1. i want to make a great bong, not just a regular. i made one and im happy with, but would rather make the best one. please give me your ideas.

2. If you have a drill with a diamond tip bit, use your favorite glass bottle. As for the bowl, you can just buy a slide from a headshop. Probably what I'd do.

3. very true...I have a friend who just loves doing this. Takes all sorts of cool bong shaped glass items (booze bottles, vases, jugs, whatever) and drills them to fit a grommet and downstem, bada bing bada boom, you have yourself the best homemade bong.

4. yeah like the above guys said.

do a corona bottle, or if you go bigger like a bottle of mickeys.

5. For those of us who dont have diamond drill bits... id say the you got one of two options that should suit ya.

1. Use a smart water bottle or a decnt size one, a 2 liter usually prooves to be a bitr big, and a tube of some kind for the downstem. The more sturdy the tube the better, but you can get away with a pen like a bic or something. Poke a hole a couple inches up from the bottom, insert the pen, and air tight the hole. You can use tape or putty or glue. (Just watch gue usage, you dont wanna smoke it!) The the bowl i would make out of tinfoil or if you can manage to rip a socket head onto the end, that works pretty good.

2. If your trying to conserve your weed and get hella high, get a vitamin water bottle or close size. make a tinfoil bowl on the MOTHPIECE like where you drink. poke holes with a tooth pick or something, but try not to make em too big. poke a decent size hole, maybe like a nickle size, as close to the bottom as you can. Fill with water, cover the hole and pack a bowl. Light the bowl and let he water flow out, and whoala! Homemande SICK gravity bong. Pretty much gurateed high :hello:

hope that helps. good luck and post results!

6. DO NOT LISTEN OT THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People have many opinions about tinfoil some say it is good some say it is bad. Who cares safe yourself the harm and DO NOT SMOKE OUT OF TINFOIL!!! If you cannot afford to buy yourself a piece you are either underaged or you should not be smoking if you can no put your health before your smoking. Please never use tinfoil. They are many alternatives. Buy a trumpet mouth piece. Those are one of the best bowls out there that is no a genuine bong slide.

7. Bic lighters can't burn anywhere hot enough to melt or cause aluminum foil to fail.

Aluminum Foil Bowl | Psychoactivation

8. trumpet mouthpiece makes a great bowl.

9. Use a socket as a bowl. and dont use a plasic downstem, ever.