Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make thc e juice with BUD

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by krazy92, Mar 30, 2014.

1. So I made the mistake of getting a bunch of shit weed for cheap, and like they always say, you get what you pay for... Its not even worth smoking and I got like an ounce of it left.

I would just make some edible however I already got 2 oz of shake ive had saved up and make some for coachella this year.

Anyways, all this DIY e juice recipes seem to want to use BHO or Co2 oil. This is impracticle for me since I am not capable of making these types of hash. I need to go from BUD to THC E juice.

Can this be done?

Ive read that simmering like 2-4oz:1qt of pg oil for 4-6 hours will create the desired results.

Anyone have more experience?

2. I've heard it's better to use VG instead of PG. Personally I haven't tried either way yet. (Looking for a grower for shake)
    If you try something and it works I would appreciate a tutorial! I would love to fill my tanks with thc e liquid

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. #4 Buddha_Man, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    I'd say use a tincture instead of oil. The alcohol will act as a carryer in your VG/PG and flavoring agents, if you so chose.

Maybe you could directyly extract your cannabis into the VG? I don't know the science on this. Just a thought

Some vegan ejuice companies use acohol to extract the flavoring instead of PG. Water will not vape.