HOW TO MAKE THC DISTILLATE

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by xinobidragon, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Hi, how do you make this stuff? In order to be able to inject the oil into vape pens and vape them, does it have to be THC distillate? I know you can't put the hard shatter or even wax into those pens, it has to be of an oily consistency, is this always THC distillate?

Second, how do you make this stuff? Do you always have to start from BHO or some sort of concentrate? Or is there a way to start from flower the whole way through?

**Please, direct and clear answers I don't have much time to scroll through people's idle thoughts or off-handed typed comments, that doesn't even make any sense right now.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. #3 A guy, Nov 16, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    Neat to see the process but it was pretty bush league of them to pour that into a standard non-food safe 5 gallon bucket then (with short gloves on) have her dip her whole arm in there. They spent all the effort and money on the nice equipment then do that kind of stuff, kinda makes you wonder what people are thinking.

*potentially non-food safe

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. there's a stabilizer you can buy that you mix with it and then it can be put in pens

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nah, I've seen that video it doesn't say anything about the process

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. What's this called? I saw it on youtube but I'm too lazy to check, you have to microwave it for like a minute right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. #7 Joker1121, Nov 17, 2017
    deleted

8. Quick! Everybody, the OP's too lazy to check for something, we need to get him the info he wants. STAT!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. #9 IRON-EYES, Nov 17, 2017
    And he has awesome tattoos...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. It's a form of pg. It's a type of pg that bonds with slight heat to the THC instead of separating like normal pg or vg do. I've done this a few times but in the end, I decided it wasnt worth the trouble. I decided to stick with an easy to go to pen for concentrates or my herbal vape. Loading cotton all the time and washing my tanks grew tiresome.

• Like Like x 1
  11. no.. no my secret, I'm going to get my eyes tattooed like ur avatar

• Like Like x 1
  12. do you mean like those expensive vape pens you can just put shatter directly in? etc.

13. You can get this shit you just cut with wax or shatter 50/50 or some such percentage and it comes out great it's called like stabilizer or something

14. Read mistborn by Brandon Sanderson crazy complex complicated fantasy book
    My avatar and screen name are one of the characters who is a specific variety of magic user in the story The Magic being taking specific spikes of metal n hammering and them through someone into yourself killing them to take their power and place it in yourself the character my avatar is has killed two men hammering the spikes through their bodies through his eyes and out the back of his skull and gained very special and strange powers I don't remember his final Spike count by the end of the series but I think it's in the 30s he's got spikes between every set of ribs in the front and back and behind his collar bones and all kinds of crazy creepy shit n gives him all kinds of psycho magic

15. Shit like this

16. No but seriously, I had a buddy that wouldn’t even bother making thc vape juice. He had a “drip tip” type setup that I haven’t ever seen anything like that was almost like a dome less nail connected to his coils somehow and under his top and we would just drop dabs on there and take them straight up with no BS. It hit way harder and better than any dab pen I have ever hit in my entire life. (I don’t understand the custom vaping game so don’t even ask me lololol sorry OP, I know that’s not what you want to hear)

17. All right, I'm sorry.. I had a long day at work, and.. like I don't even need to be here all 8 hours but I just started so I gotta make a good impression.. I'm dying slowly.. So I guess I shouldn't expect a free-online forum to house detailed instructions on how to prepare high quality recipes, it has happened before on erowid, u can straight up synthesize heroin from opium poppies but.. no one can give me a straight answer. It's actually NOT "marijuana e-juice" that is different. It's exactly like "The Clear" and "Bloom Farms" etc. etc. it's light brown looks like honey marijuana oil. Any search online for any sort of related term always takes u to Rick Simpson oil.

BUT.. I think I realize.. it CAN be just weed e-cig juice.. and maybe the stuff "The Clear" and "Bloom Farms" are selling IS just BHO taken thru distillate to refine it.. but I swear I thought there was a way to start from like a pound of flower/trim and put it in this huge glass sphere container connected to ur distillation rig, collect fractions, and have sweet honey oil. **wait I'm drooling.. I even know this process removes terpenes that have to be added back via a winterization process but again there isn't one trusted source for this, I've spent hours watching youtube videos only to realize, it's Rick Simpson oil NOOOO.. every single time lol, despite what they say at the start, they always end with some gross black gunk that apparently you can't even smoke and gotta swallow in capsules wtf

dude take a pic!!

18. I have a better story than that and it's a true story that happened to me, it's a trip u will know I'm not lying because of the details that no one would have come up with, will it scare or at least get ur honest attention for real? I'm giving that a 90% chance haha

19. Yeah, I give up, I think that's it and I have just been confused this whole time.. the clear and bloom stuff.. that's something else too.. darn..