How to make shoes that are too big fit me

Discussion in 'General' started by Mahakali 420, Feb 1, 2015.

1. I just got some shoes that were way cheaper in an 11 than a 10.5, but my foot size is 10.5 Is there anything they sell that you can put in a shoe to make up the .5 size difference?

Thanks

2. Thicker socks?

3. Double socks.

4. Quadruple socks!!!

5. You will regret that purchase.
    Its unbelievable the amount of people who wear shoes that don't fit them properly. It can fuck you're feet up.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #7 Burgerman72, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    I still don't understand why you guys would all wear multiple pairs of socks when one thick pair would suffice....

7. Lol either wear 2 pairs of socks or stuff with toilet paper.

8. Quintuple socks!!!

Sent from space using a banana

9. Stuff the tip of the shoe with paper and pack it until it feels somewhat comfortable, then look to buy shoes that fit
    And not printer paper, like tissues and stuff...........

10. .5 isn't a big deal. you can make a little stash compartment, let your toe nails grow out, or fill that space with air and you can walk on water.

11. Those interior soles for your shoe

12. I would hope not!

13. Years and years of hardened semen build up

[​IMG]

14. Sextuplet of socks

15. If skateshoes, add another padded insole kinda like blade above said, and or gain a bunch of weight. 

16. in my experience.... you cant.    Just move on.

17. A big wooden mallet to pound your feet so they swell up.

18. Tissue paper bud

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

19. #20 BloodBooger, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    Foot fatter. My Mom used it once back in 1968 after my Dad started staying out late " with the guys" . She took it for three days, moved from a size 7 to a size 12, bought some steel toed boots and put one up his jacksie . I recommend you only use for 1 day to get half a size. Buy it on eBay. " Foot Fattener , by Fancy Feet"