Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to make pot brownies for 420?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by A Frozen Squirl, Apr 6, 2012.

1. hey all!:) so for 420, me and a friend are making brownies, this is the first time making them, so i need some help.

we know the method to make the cannabutter, we just need to know some other stuff, we want to use ALL the budder, and we have a 16 grams to spare. so should i use as much butter as the brownies recipe calls for, with the whole 16 grams, or is there a different butter to bud ratio i should follow? but if so, then we wouldn't be using all the budder, which is not what we want. we plan on making a whole batch/mix and cutting into 16 squares, 8 each, rendering each brownie 1 gram. any help is greatly appreciated!happy 420 all and thanks for the help!:smoke:

2. Wrong forum
    incredible edible herb.

3. Ive been lookingfor a good recepe as well but it seems thats if you have a high tolerance 1g isnt enough. Goodlucl makin canmabutter/oil, dont screw it up :smoking:

4. sorry lemonade, still fairly new to the forums and functions of it. still your post was irrelevant.

5. ? hes just pointing you in the right direction :wave:

6. im a stoner pothead!!!!!!!! <<<<<3333333333