Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to make oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Budcooker, Feb 16, 2011.

1. hi all im looking for some answers hopefully you can help. im making oil with methly hydrate but the oil turns mostly black and i was told that there was a way of removing the black color from my final product by using ice or water. do any of yous know how this is done????

2. There's tutorials all over the web dude.

3. Just curious, any reason your using methanol?

4. i would use iso but cant find yet and im using methly cause i can make it without blowing meself up i use a slow cooker with a bowl

5. would you be able to send me a link i cant seem to find any that use methly hydrate

6. Making butane hash is 100% safe if you make it with good ventilation and aren't retarded.

Not to mention the end product is superior due to the more selective solubility profile of butane.