Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whats it doing, Oct 12, 2011.

1. This is totally different to my other thread, I basically was emptying my rolling box and I got a whole lot of stems,leaves,buds and a little tobacco.
    I was wondering how I would make hash out of this?
    thanks.:smoke:

2. #2 420stonedpanda, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
  3. By far the easiest way is a QWISO wash. Granted, it's not what you would traditionally call a "hash," but it works well. Here's what you need: As high a concentration of Isopropyle alcohol (rubbing alcohol) as you can find, the weed, a glass jar or bottle, panty hoes, a glass pyrex pan, some sort of knife or blade, and time.

Put all the plant matter (I'd leave out the 'baccy) in the jar or bottle. Add enough Iso so that the matter is covered. Cover the jar or bottle (if it's a bottle your thumb will do, for a jar you'll need a lid) and shake continually for about 30 seconds. Then strain the mixture through the panty hoes into the pyrex dish. Now you just wait for it to completely dry; depending on how much you're making this can take hours to days (if it still smells like alcohol, it's not done), and make sure you dry it out in a well ventilated area. Now you just scrape it with the knife, and voila. Done.

4. It's a good amount, Its a mixture of what i've been smoking the last few months a good few nice strains, tobacco and legal herbs, I can seperate the tobacco and legal herbs from the whole lot but will it matter? i'll be smoking it myself.

5. Yeah, get rid of everything that isn't Cannabis, you don't want the alcohol extracting anything you don't want it to

6. I cannot, the legal bud looks just like the illegal bud.

7. Ah, i'm sure you can still do it but you're probably gonna extract some pretty grim synthetic high chemicals too...

8. Why would you even put legal buds, weed, and tobacco in the same jar? o_O

9. look up a guide on QWISO Hash.

10. In the ability to get you high? No. But you will be smoking extracts what won't get you high, and that can be considered pointless damage to your lungs. Plus all the crap that'll be extracted from the tobacco. Then again, if you already smoke tobacco I suppose it doesn't matter too much.

11. Really? Your actually gonna make a concentrate with K2, tobacco, and a little weed stem?

I wouldn't smoke that shit if you paid me!

12. I'm not asking you to smoke it.
    It's alot of weed, not a stem.
    about 2-3g of weed and about 2g of legal herbs and alot of tobacco.:(

13. Fuck that shit man, that's a terrible idea if that's how little you have (unless those 2-3g are all high grade buds, and even then it's a bit of a waste).
    Don't bother, it's a waste. Start saving your stems and make hash when you have loads.
    You're end product is going to be disgusting and you're gonna have wasted the bud you have.

14. if youre making it for yourself 2-3 grams is fine. i just made a little with 2.5g of stems leaves and buds and it made enough to get me pretty chopped. but i was the only one smoking it

15. [quote name='"Whats it doing"']
    I'm not asking you to smoke it.
    It's alot of weed, not a stem.
    about 2-3g of weed and about 2g of legal herbs and alot of tobacco.:([/quote]

Ok, as long as you don't make me
    Smoke it. Pick out as much tobacco as possible and roll a few joints. Don't make a concentrate with anything but real cannabis. What happens when you add alcohol or benzene to JW-018?

16. [quote name='"Whats it doing"']It's a good amount, Its a mixture of what i've been smoking the last few months a good few nice strains, tobacco and legal herbs, I can seperate the tobacco and legal herbs from the whole lot but will it matter? i'll be smoking it myself.[/QUOTE

Yeahhhhhh it will matter!!!! Legal herbs if its what im thinking about..you don't even want to be smoking that lol and tabacco wont do anything but make the hash taste bad I would think.

17. yea and those legal herbs are fucked. they're more dangerous than a lot of hard drugs. id read up on that shit before you smoke anymore. id rather go dry than smoke that