How to make hash with this?

Discussion in 'General' started by palmiro, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Hi all!
    A friend of mine usually grinds his weed with a grinder with a filter like this:
    http://goo.gl/yr71U

He used it for 1 year more or less, and in the bin below the filter he's got some powder.

He heard he can use it for make some hash... but how?

Just press it and put it in the freezer? Or he must add something else?

Anyone can suggest him a guide?

Thank you! :D

2. put it all between two sheets of wax paper, fold it up real small so no kief will fall out, walk around with it under your heel in a hopefully non gross pair of shoes for a day, take it out and it will be pressed and ready :)

3. Thanks a lot!
    I'm going to tell you the final results. :)

4. you dont have to make hash from it.

its fully smokeable like that. i had some last night it was fkn great

doesnt hurt to try it before/after making it into hash;)

5. It's already hash, just not in the typical compressed form. The more you fuck with it, the more you're liable to lose. Just sprinkle a little on top of some weed in a bowl and smoke it.

6. Would it work to fold it up in wax paper, put it between two pieces of sheet metal, and hit it with a hammer a few hundred times?

7. I'd think that the point of putting in your shoe is because it needs to slowly mold together instead of just forced with a hammer. It's more of a gradual compacting process in the shoe I suppose. That's my guess anyway.

8. It needs heat.

9. put it in the plastic wrap from a cigarette packet.
    push it in quite tight, tape it complety sealed all around!
    tape a layer or two of card around to.
    lay a thick/folded tea-towel over it and iron at quite a low temperature back and forth over it a few times.
    get a rollling pin and roll over it with a little bit of pressure.

un wrap your package and it will be the dark little brick of hash you would expect to see.