Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Make Hash Oil?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by b14z3d, Aug 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hash Oil!! Post your best/favorite Hash Oil Recipes! pics maybe if possibe.??:wave:

2. yea realy i would also love to know how to make hash oil

3. Hash Oil
    Tools needed:

· Porcelain pot or heat resistant pyrex bowl, one which is suitable for use in the oven.
    · cast iron skillet (frying pan larger than the porcelin pot)
    · Coffee filters (the re-usable gold filters work very well as well, these can be bought at supermarkets)
    · 2 bowls
    · rubbing alcohol (commonly available at pharmacies, look for alcohol that is 99% pure)

Take 1 coffee filter, and place your marijuana in it. Pour the alcohol over the marijuana in the coffee filter so that the alcohol drains into one of the bowls. Squeeze every bit of the alcohol from the marijuana into the bowl.

Now transfer the same marijuana into a clean coffee filter, and use the same alcohol to pour over it again into the second bowl.

Keep repeating this over and over again. If you have a problem with the coffee filters breaking apart while you are squeezing the marijuana, use 2 or 3 coffee filters at a time. The alcohol will turn green.

Next, take the iron skillet set it on the stove, and put the porcelain pot into the skillet. Fill the skillet with water.

Alcohol is extrememly flamable. Don\'t be stupid, be CAREFUL!

Do not cook the alcohol over the open flame. The water in the skillet assists in preventing the alcohol from getting too hot and helps to prevent the alcohol from igniting on fire.

Ensure your kitchen has good ventelation. Use the stove fan and other fans to move the air around in order to prevent fumes from gathering in one place and igniting.

Let the alcohol in the porcelain pot in the skillet simmer on \"LOW\". Make sure the skillet remains full of water. The alcohol will evaporate very very quickly. Make sure you do not let it evaporate too quickly or burn the alcohol.

Once all the alcohol has been evaporated off, you will be left with hash oil. Take a razor blade and scrape it up and smoke it

Hash

Take dried marijauna and crush it up into a fine powder. Put the powder in a jar with 100% pure rubbing alcohol, so the alcohol covers the powder.
    Soak in a dark place for anywhere from a couple of hours to a few days.
    Pour the mixture through a screen onto a glass plate. A fine kitchen strainer or gold coffee filter work well.
    Evaporate the liquid carefully. This can be done either by letting it sit out in a warm place or by heating it up. If you\'re going to heat it, be careful...it\'s flammable. Do it someplace with good ventalation, preferably near a kitchen exhaust fan that blows outside.
    Scrape up the tar with a razor blade or spatula. Try to choose a pan or bowl that won\'t be harmed by a razor (glass?).
    If it is too sticky, add a little dry powder till it attains the consistancy of silly putty. Work it over and over. This seems to make it bind together. Practice makes perfect.
    Use in any way you\'d normally use hash!

This is better than any imported hash I\'ve ever found. Burns slow at a low temp, so I think you get more THC. It makes a little pot last longer. I know people who go through a half an ounce weekly smoking the bulk material, a quarter will last a week if extracted. A different high altogether, light and trippy. Kind bud makes a gold tar and is SOOOO sweet!!!

found here!

4. sweet, thanx!

5. and i have found out and now i shall share it with you all:hello:

You need a pot or heat resistant Pyrex bowl, one which is suitable for use in the oven.
    cast iron skillet or similar cooking utensil.
    Coffee filters or old tea towel or other comparable fine sive.
    2 bowls
    isopropyl alcohol, look for alcohol that is 99% pure, denatured alcohol also works well.
    Take 1 filter, and place your marijuana in it. Pour the alcohol over the marijuana in the coffee filter so that the alcohol drains into one of the bowls. Squeeze every bit of the alcohol from the marijuana into the bowl.
    Now transfer the same marijuana into a clean filter, use the same alcohol to pour over it again into the second bowl.
    Keep repeating this procedure over and over again. If you have a problem with the coffee filters breaking apart while you are squeezing the marijuana, use 2 or 3 coffee filters at a time or a stronger filter eg a tea towel.. The alcohol will turn green as it leaches out the active ingredients.
    Next, take the iron skillet or frying pan set it on the stove, pour the porcelain pot into the skillet or frying pan. Fill the skillet with water. The water keeps the alcohol cool and helps prevent the alcohol overheating and catching alight.
    Alcohol is extremely flammable.
    Do not cook the alcohol over the open flame. The water in the pan assists in preventing the alcohol from getting too hot and helps to prevent the alcohol from catching on fire.
    Ensure your kitchen has good ventilation. Use the stove fan and other fans to move the air around in order to prevent fumes from gathering in one place and igniting or becoming to strong. This also prevents the house from smelling bad.
    Let the alcohol in the porcelain pot in the skillet simmer on LOW. Make sure the pan remains full of water. The alcohol will evaporate quickly. Make sure you do not let it evaporate too quickly or burn the alcohol. The water should evaporate after the alcohol.
    Once the alcohol and water has been evaporated off, you will be left with hash oil. Take a blade and scrape it up of the pan. Make sure you get all of the small amount of oil.
    The result is a thick black oil made from hash.
    The hash is heated and pressed to release the oil. (Same process used to make hash from marijuana, but carried to an extreme.) Its almost like a tar; very sticky, very thick. This is a somewhat complicated process.

found this on the net so not to sure if it works well but its worth a try

6. dam bread beat me to it lol i guess ill delte my post then

7. bump...good info thread :)

8. mybe would could clean it up a lil and have it as a sticky that would be cool

9. just make sure u dont get caught with hash oil

in california where under an ounce is the same punishment as a parking ticket($200 fine), hash oil of any amount is a felony

10. how many times do you run it thru the filter?

11. Hash Oil Thread **Sticky** thatd be pretty sweet. :D

12. i\'ve never made hash oil or anything, what is the point exactly? does it get higher or what? whats the difference between that and just smokin the bud ha.

13. its pure thc put some on a joint and you will get alot better high off it or if you are in public have some cig\'s diped in it

14. when your exaporating the alchohal to get the oil, will it make your house smell like bud since some of the shit it steaming up?

15. how much bud does this take?

16. www.tokecity.com has all the info you need for hash and oil. The quicker you soak the better but I suggest making butane extracted oil, it\'s cleaner and tastier.

To make a butane extraction tube all you need is a half inch copper pipe( 12\" long), two end caps with a single 5mm hole drilled in the center of both and thats it. to make it easier for yourself take an adapter peice from the lid of the butane can and jam it in the top of the pipe to make an air-tight seal.

Iso oil is good but left to sit for too long and it will make black nasty smelling oil, dip it for two minutes or less and dont sqeeze to get a nice golden hash/iso oil.

Jonnyweedseed- filter it until there is no plant matter left in the alcohol/weed mix

also i have found that a lava lamp base could be used as a heat source which is perfect because theres no open sparks or flames and it heats up quick. I bought a lava lamp at canadian tire for $8.

17. 10% is the magic number, Whatever you put in you can expect 10% return. With alcohol oil you could soak it longer to get more oil but at most maybe 20%.

bob420- Always evapourate near a window or outside if possible, without air circulation and fresh air it will stink your house up like alcohol and maybe even worse.

18. enuff to fill the pipe up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.