Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to make hash more pliable

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 4Cave2man0, Feb 17, 2010.

1. As it says, i am getting a gram or two of some hash and some middies, and a gram of headies and i want to mix the hash with the mids in a blunt because i was told it is great and the middies isn't like middies after that

and if i get a gram how do i make it less dense or whatnot,, i have not bought hash,, just been on the smoking end of it and i know a gram isnt much but i donot know how to make it breakable or whatnot

2. Well.. Im not a hash smoker, but I would say cut it up with a razrblade. Just try to "shave" a pile from the chunk of hash. This could be completely wrong though. :smoking:

3. just try break it down with a knife but its fairly hard so that might not work. usually people burn it and spread but it gets less potent then. get a cheese grater and go to town and get it like dust then spread it in with ur weed. lovely and tasty

4. try and get some squidgy afghan hash if you can man, then you rip some off and make a hash 'sausage' by rolling it, so good to smoke!

5. If the hash is quite solid the easiest way to break it down is to heat it lightly with a lighter and crumble it into the bottom layer
    and then add another layer of bud on top then roll.

6. I do not want it to lose potency, so how long would i have to burn it for or heat it rather??

7. Just pointing this out, that if its fresh hash, good quality, it should be able to be squished by fingers alone. It should be sort of like play-doh.

8. If you make BHO or ISO hash your product is in oil form. You can roll it, dip it, cover it, etc etc in kief to make it more like play-doh.

9. Stick it on the end of a knife, and heat the knife up without touching the flame on the hash. Make sure it gets good and hot. Then after a few seconds, stop heating, let the hash fall and it should break into little rocks!

10. you don't need to burn it just hold the flame below the hash and gently heat it but only let the flame touch it for more than a second or too. But as was said earlier if the hash is of good quality is should be soft already.