Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make edibles without parents finding out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokinsince2012, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Hey GC I was wondering if there's a way to make edibles for those who don't have an entire kitchen to use because they live with their parents who definitely wouldn't approve. I've been smoking for about a year now and one of the things i've never done but always wanted to do was to have edibles. Would an easy bake oven up in my room do alright? Lol what would you do in this situation?

2. A toaster oven would work but unless you you normally bake stuff in your room they will most likely know something is up. I think firecrackers dont require cooking, never made any though.

3. #3 Deleted member 194034, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
    Their is a recipie for a firecracker were you mix the weed with the peanut butter and just let it sit over night without using an oven. look it up. Also you can make some in the microwave which will only take about to minutes but sometimes doesnt work,

4. Your best bet is firefrackers and let it sit about a week. Real edibles are made in an oven though.

5. Dude just make firecrackers with the oven technique and spray a bit if bo buster trust me you can bearly smell the weed.

6. #6 jayfoxpox, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    I have after vaped buds (avb) stashed up and It requires no further heating. I just take a spoon of peanutbutter, a pinch of lecithin and w/e measured out avb , usually 80mg is a good dose for me. Then wash it down with some milk .

7. I just looked into making firecrackers. I haven't even heard of this before but it sounds exciting. Im gonna give it a shot tomorrow when I buy some more bud and ill update you guys sometime next week. Would high fat peanut butter work as well as or better than nutella or vice versa? Im not much of a nutella fan lol (dont hit me)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Do it when your parents arnt home? Lol, how long does it take to bake a batch of brownies? 50 minutes?

9. Do you have any friends with their own place? That's usually an option?

10. Firecrackers are the only way, edibles are stinky as FUCK to make.

11. im only home alone an hour a day tops. Its too big of a risk. They already said they'll kick me out if they caught me smoking in the house again. I just need my own place.

12. nah none that im that close to

13. #13 Storm Crow, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    When you make your edible, also cook up something exotic or spicy! Cooking up some Thai or Indian food, or a even peppered bacon sandwich (add a little oregano and/or onion    :yummy: )  will cover almost anything!   ;)

Eat your spicy "cover food", wait about 45 minutes, then have your edible for the maximum effect!

Science: Oral intake of a cannabinoid together with a meal improved bioavailability by avoiding first-pass metabolism          (news - 2009)
    http://www.cannabis-med.org/english/bulletin/ww_en_db_cannabis_artikel.php?id=291#2

To put that in plain language- If you eat an edible on an empty stomach, your stomach grabs it, sends the food and the THC to the liver where it is broken down into less psychoactive compounds.   :cry:

If you eat first, wait, then have your edible, the liver is still busy dealing with the food, and the edible sneaks through the stomach almost untouched. Now, once the edible is down in your intestines, the THC is grabbed and sent directly into your blood where it can reach your brain!  This gives you a better high. :yay:
    \n 
    Granny

14. i ate some candy after having a hotdog and pudding for lunch today. Im getting ready to try it out now so ill come back in an hour or more depending on the intensity of the high.

15. I'm in the same situation. I made firecrackers a couple weeks ago in the oven when they were sleeping and didn't open windows or anything. Just sprayed a shit ton of Lysol and I was fine. They got me fucked up for hours and hours haha

16. Traditionally I ate the firecracker on 4:20. :smoke: It's been a little over and hour and I'm just barely high. But I probably didn't put enough weed in it. Oh well, i'll be picking up more bud tomorrow and I'll try it again. Thank you for all the help everyone!

17. Did you decarb the weed first?

18. #18 Biltwellnigga, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    An hour is more than enough..

Hour starts NOW! GO!
    *60MIN- Get stuff ready.  Bud, grinder, graham or ritz crackers, nutella or PB, and tin foil.  Turn on oven to 220degrees.
    *55min- Grind bud put aside, apply thick layer of whatever on each side of cracker.  Sprinkle about .5(split in half on each side of crackers) Wrap in foil.
    *50min- Should be near 220 by now if not already there.  Throw those tin foil wrapped crackers in there!  Turn on timer for 20-25minutes or just watch what time you started and keep track of the clock.
    *25-30min left. Turn off oven. Grab the crackers with a towel or mitt and throw em in to the freezer. They won't smell much but the faster they get cooler the less chance of any smell. 

Take em out after a few minutes.  They should be cooled down enough.  Take em to your room and hide that shit.
    You should just get some kind of oven bake pizza or pizza rolls or some shit so you can instantly put that shit in after taking out the crackers.  Just in case your parents ask why the oven was on or something.

BTW you can probably save like 10-20 minutes if you prepare beforehand or do shit like speedy gonzales.

Stay scheming or just wait till you get old enough

19. how do you "decarb" weed?

20. i might give this a shot ob monday when both my parents are at work. Thanks!