Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make bud last??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by carmona1112, Jan 25, 2009.

1. #41 Jack.Gastche, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    We need a definitive answer on this. I'm in the middle now.

Attached Files:

2. There is still THC left in the smoke that is exhaled. The reason you stop absorbing it has to do with how the lungs function; they can only do so much gas exchange before you need to exhale and inhale again.

Personally I wouldn't bother 'recycling' smoke. Half the THC is gone and when reused only half of the half that is left will be absorbed. It's a diminishing return and I don't think it's worth it...but that is just my ten cents.

3. The ultimate way of conserving your bud is this.

Preheat oven to 240-260 degrees
    Place amount of bud on an aluminum foil tray and put in oven.
    bake for 10-15 mins or until the bud crushes into powder when pinched.
    Take out of oven, smoke lots get higher than you have been in a long time.

It works because when it is baked a lot of the inactives are converted into THCV, which is two-three times more potent than delta-9 THC.

Instead of saying this is bullshit try it with one bowl and then just try to tell me you aren't ridiculously baked.

4. That actually does work, but you only need 225F, the decarboxylation temperature for THC. That's how I treat my buds prior to making oil or green dragon.

5. I am so trying this

6. if you hold the smoke in longer, you'll get high faster, thus not needing a lot of weed. You should try to work up tolerance, too, and get used to smoking just half of what you normally smoke.

7. try not getting beasters, they make my high very short lasted and dimished... can easly see how you can smoke a quarter a day.