Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make bud last??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by carmona1112, Jan 25, 2009.

1. i got a glass onie (cost about $4) it helps me save a lot of bud..specially when i got kief to top it off with

2. buy a 1 hitter and hold the hits in for 5 seconds exactly.

3. Yeh i know, but im unemployed and its really difficult to get a job in denmark after this bank crisis, so im home all day long.

Find it easier to get startet with project if im high hehe.

4. Agreed. All the smoke gets concentrated and pulled right in, so you really milk all the smoke you can get out of the herb.

5. Most efficient is a vaporizer. After that a one hitter. After that a bong or spoon.

6. i got about 3grams left of some beasters to make it last i pack a decent bhowl not to big not to small and i only smoke when i need to. never over and over again i get high wait till it wares off and do it over again. thats the best way. i can proably make this 3grams last a good 4or5days.

7. #27 Jack.Gastche, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    Thought of this when I was blown.

Step 1. Inhale
    Step 2. Hold it there
    Step 3. Blow it into baloon
    Step 4. Pinch balloon and save the smoke from your session.
    Step 5. Take one big blast of all that smoke,
    Step 6. ????
    Step 7. STONED AS FUCK

Attached Files:

8. socket/rachet peice GB or waterfalls are the best way. well, best cheap way. professionally made vaporizers conserve just as well (but not a homemade one).

9. Well first off don't buy mersh, it won't last in the first place. Get a vape or something bro.

10. Control your fiending urges. :smoke:

11. That's a good way to get double the carcinogens and carbon monoxide.

If you want efficiency, take the amount of weed that you bought, and split it up into x amount of sacks, with x being the amount of days you want to have it last you. For example, an eighth can be split up seven times for a yield of 0.5g daily, or even a quarter per week @ 1g/day.

Then comes the utilization; any of the methods listed so far will work well, but I agree with the vape thing. No better way to get stoned.

12. Smoking isn't healthy in the first place, but if you were to try it, it does work rather nicely.

Attached Files:

13. I'm sure there are other things still in the smoke that get you high besides thc, however by blowing it into the balloon and back out, exactly like you said. It's just not good for you. You only need to hold your hits for 7 seconds max and the thc is gone which is the main thing that gets you high, any longer and you're going to fuck your lungs over big time.

I found that I can get stoned off of a few hits. Usually 5-8 to get stoned, and from there 2-3 hits every 30-45 minutes. I stay stoned the whole time, although weed effects everyone differently so someone may not be able to last out their weed like this like I can. It effects me the same to smoke a bowl as it does for 5-8 hits. Two bowls and up is where I can start to tell the difference between a few hits and being super stoned.

I personally stop smoking when I need to find a job. It gives me more motivation to find a job.

14. Ok, so for all the naysayers of the balloon method, I ask you this: What if you give the balloon to a person who hasn't smoked and will only recieve the collection of smoke in the balloon? Wouldn't it be a little healthier for them?

15. #35 LeanTM, Jan 26, 2009
    Waterfall Bong.

Div up the bud so you have a certain amount for each day.

16. #36 SovietRed, Jan 26, 2009

I third this comment. Buy a small pipe or a dug out. Cheap conservation at it's best. If you want to go all out get a vape. Or go cheap and use that waterfall everyone loves

17. Why are you smoking that much? it dosent take 6grams of beasters to get ripped...

smoke like a gram or two a day... that way your tolerance stays pretty normal and you'll still get blasted..

pack bowls, blunts and joints will burn through your weed pretty quick, you can also take time between hits with bowls so you'll maintain a high, instead of peaking all at once.

18. my method of going through an 8th a week:

Don't smoke everyday (Everyones differen't but some days for me feel like an inconvience to smoke, IE. If I have a strong indica and blaze in the morning, I will usually get knocked out and turn any situation into a nap)

I pack tiny bowls in my little bong

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When I take a hit I try to take the biggest one I possibly can, even if I cough at the end. as long as I clear the chamber, and with that small of a bong it usually results of having to play the slide like a violin.

I believe the way to inhale is very important too, I'm probably getting to into it, but when I inhale its less like a ciggarete and more like i'm inhaling to blow down a small house or something ( best way I could put it, sorry :smoking:)

Once the bowl is done I'm usually ripped and stay that way for quite a while, my friends and I like to smoke flavored tobacco out of a hookah and doing that after a good blaze seems to keep it going for a while.

Hope this helped, but it probably didn't. Just my 2c

19. ^agreed!

20. #40 Vitamin 420, Jan 26, 2009
    You may very well be replacing oxygen with the second-hand smoke that goes back into your lungs. It takes a maximum of three seconds to absorb as much THC as you're going to; think about how hot the smoke is when it is inhaled through (and what temperature THC is activated at)... then think about it sitting in your lungs for 7 seconds, then being blown back into a balloon... then being inhaled again....

I dunno man, it seems like a bad idea to me. It seems like some of the chemicals you DON'T want in your lungs get in when you re-inhale the stale byproduct of a heat-induced reaction. You get higher by inhaling more smokes that replace oxygen in your brain - not THC (which activates CB receptors)