Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make Brownies??

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Blue Bud, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Ok well my guy made a shit load of brownies and he hooked me up with some and they were sooooo delishush :) he cooked em with a quad of some afghan kush. i noticed he made alot of profit from how cheap the bud was and how high priced his brownies were, so i decided to try it out for fun then maybe sell some.

I was wondering what is the best kind of brownie mix to use? which way is better/more potent, cannaoil or cannabutter? could i use reggie? and if so how much reggie would i need to put in? thanks bros and brahs

2. think i need to attend:
    [​IMG]

3. thats for brownies you can use butter, vegetable oil, or any other source of fat. i just use vegetable oil and make brownies with that. simple and easy

4. oh, what kinda brownie mix do you use and how much bud?

5. Dude, just use some store bought brownie box. Whatever the butter/oil suggestion on the box, just use that. If needed add extra butter/oil, then cut back on the water. So like add the butter/oil (w/ extra amount if needed), then slowly add the water until u get the right consistency. Remember, you can all add more, but can;t take it back out.