Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make a Test Tube Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PermanentlyHigh, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Hey guys, just wondering how to make a vaporizer with a glass test tube, tape and straws.

2. I made one up from spare lab glassware and an old soldering gun. There are instructions all over the web. Nowhere near the quality experience I now enjoy with a commercially produced vape.

3. what i did was i took a bic pen thats just the plain tube and cut it so that it reaches 3/4 into the test tube, and then took a fatter bic pen with the rubber grip and took out all the insides and hot glued it (the side where the ink comes out) to the smaller pen the was just the tube. in the end, it should look like a long tube that gets fatter and has rubber grip so that no air/vape smoke can get out.
    dunno if that helps but thats the best i can explain it

4. Just tape the top of the test tube and make 2 holes. One for the straw and one for air return. Cover the hole with out the straw when lighting